Law School Discussion

2006 US News Rankings

Re: 2006 US News Rankings
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2005, 07:40:25 PM »
Is everyone on this thread a virgin?

uh oh....passed over from people are picking on you territory, to people are picking on you, and you're giving back irrational answers that are about to incite more picking....not good  :-\

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2005, 07:41:45 PM »
Is everyone on this thread a virgin?

(here's the sarcasm)

You're here.  So.....HELL NO.

:D I heard that in a movie I think! What movie was it?

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2005, 08:40:51 PM »
This has to be one of the best threads I have read in a long time.  ;D

Everyone ease up on lawlawland, she was being sarcastic. And lawlawland, stop being sarcastic, you are obviously not hot enough.

Am i being sarcastic right there? who knows... ???

Runnin'Thangs

• GET UP or MOVE OVER 'cuz I'M COMIN' THRU
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2005, 11:23:53 PM »
LMAO with this thread! :D

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2005, 11:55:43 PM »

I'm all about being assholes, especially to newbies. So I don't blame you, lawlawland.

But Goddamn, do you have to post your face up here like this? It's f-ing hideous.
For those of you with strong stomachs:
http://www.neiu.edu/~ncaftori/care/Care-small.jpg

Holy *&^%. I wouldn’t touch that with a borrowed male private part.

Shouldn't we have some kind of ban for pictures that are simply exceedingly ugly like this one? Can we at least make an effort to keep these ungodly creatures off the board?

« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2005, 12:11:52 AM »

I'm all about being assholes, especially to newbies.

But Goddamn, do you have to post your face up here like this? It's f-ing hideous.

Post your picture so we can all compare, eh?

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2005, 12:39:13 AM »
LOL. What a stupid f-ing idea.

I could look like friggin Tom Cruise + Brad Pitt, and you would still be like "Dude, you're just as f-ing hideous as she is, so shut up."

Try some new tricks dumb *&^%

mercutio_13

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2005, 08:52:15 AM »

I could look like friggin Tom Cruise + Brad Pitt, and you would still be like "Dude, you're just as f-ing hideous as she is, so shut up."

Try some new tricks dumb *&^%

I'm thinking if you look like two people grafted together, then yeah, hideous would be justified. (again, notice the sarcasm.)

LawLawLand

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2005, 12:56:11 PM »

I'm all about being assholes, especially to newbies. So I don't blame you, lawlawland.

Holy sh*t. I wouldn’t touch that with a borrowed male private part.

Shouldn't we have some kind of ban for pictures that are simply exceedingly ugly like this one? Can we at least make an effort to keep these ungodly creatures off the board?

Give Me a Break, Give Me a Break! Sticks and stones can break my bones, but I would never let you go anywhere near my coochie. I am a former service woman with quite an interesting life story, so your petty insults are as insignificant as your penis size. I need a man with a slow hand, not one with a microscopic burrito.

KISSES

Sue Me Now

• i heart law
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2005, 12:58:31 PM »

Try some new tricks dumb sh*t

GiveMeABreak,
I am trying to figure out what your problem is. Its obvious you have no life, but its something more than that. Why are you stalking LawLaw? She is hot to trot and you are nothing but a mean dbag. I hope you get showered in dings from 34th tier legal wastelands.