10. Duke
11. NU
12. Cornell
13. Boalt
14. GULC

PresClay_00

Re: 2006 US News Rankings
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2005, 06:54:35 PM »
Rudeness is never called for, regardless of pseudo-justification.

mercutio_13

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2005, 06:55:37 PM »
BE NICE TO THE NEW PEOPLE!

This isn't the first time LawLaw has managed to annoy me either.

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2005, 07:00:38 PM »
You really see a problem with the "rude" response?  Really?  If that response is rude, might it also be just the slightest bit rude to start posting questions without even bothering to see if that question has been answered before (or in this case, numerous times before)?  If this is such a problem, how do you handle sarcasm in your daily life? 

mercutio_13

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2005, 07:02:42 PM »
You really see a problem with the "rude" response?  Really?  If that response is rude, might it also be just the slightest bit rude to start posting questions without even bothering to see if that question has been answered before (or in this case, numerous times before)?  If this is such a problem, how do you handle sarcasm in your daily life? 

see, right here is where normally I'd be a bit mean or sarcastic.

But you're new.  :)

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2005, 07:05:03 PM »

Try me.  It's an internet message board.

LawLawLand

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2005, 07:06:02 PM »
I was kidding! You guys are so stooopid. Kilgore is HOT.

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2005, 07:06:53 PM »
No, it's not rude to ask a harmless question.
She even said she was sorry if it had been asked before!  
How do you handle anything in your life without any patience?  

PresClay_00

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2005, 07:08:31 PM »
No, a question for assistance is not rude.  If you don't want to help, don't answer.  It would have been just as easy for her to say "search for the date, it's been discussed previously" as it was for her to say "it's been discussed MANY times.  even my maid..."  

mercutio_13

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2005, 07:09:04 PM »

Try me.  It's an internet message board.

Can't we all just get along?  

Look, if people are harsh, and you want to be harsh back, go for it.  Fight fire with fire.

Being rude to someone who may not have even known about the search option was just uncalled for.

Maybe the OP knew about it and was just lazy, but I'd like to be the kind of person  who gives them the benefit of the doubt.

And did you REALLY just invite me to "fight" with you on an internet message board?  Really?