Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone else receive the infamous Case Scholarship Notificaiton E-mail?  (Read 575 times)

KappaOne

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
A few people have noted that they've recently received an e-mail from Case informing them that a scholarship letter was on the way.

Anyone else receive this e-mail?

Troy McClure

I did not, but I also do not expect anything from them but a bill since Case was a reach for me.

namaste

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Not I, but I had been hoping for something.  Did anyone else get a call this week from a Case Law professor?

KappaOne

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if I'm special enough to warrant a call from Case, but I did receive a couple of letters from professors.  I also received a letter from the student services department that contained a typo.  I thought about pointing it out to someone there.  You know, not wanting them to send the same letter to hundreds of other people and lose credibility, but I decided against it.  Figured it might not help my scholarship changes:-)

nochance

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I did not, but I also do not expect anything from them but a bill since Case was a reach for me.

troy, what are your stats?  i am waiting to hear from case as well and they are a reach for me too.

Name Changing Queen

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if I'm special enough to warrant a call from Case, but I did receive a couple of letters from professors. I also received a letter from the student services department that contained a typo. I thought about pointing it out to someone there. You know, not wanting them to send the same letter to hundreds of other people and lose credibility, but I decided against it. Figured it might not help my scholarship changes:-)

LOL.  I received an email-letter from a prof at Akron  that had a whole paragraph about how cool it is that I taught English in Africa, and how he thinks people should go through life-altering experiences like that, legal opportunities in Africa, etc, etc.  Very impressed.

But then, I have never been to Africa!  I did however teach refugees in the US, and I think he must have just glanced at my personal statement?  Or he actually wrote that paragraph for someone else and accidentally left it there?

Cracked me up.
Practice LSATS: 180, 182, 183, 184
Practice GPA: 3.75, 3.81, 4.33