Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Non-Racial AA... was I too naive?  (Read 3429 times)

SCgrad

Re: Non-Racial AA... was I too naive?
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2005, 10:45:47 PM »
You're right about the 2 percent thing and that it wouldn't really affect straight people, but if you go credit for it, everyone would mark down being gay or lesbian.  So even if it is fair, which I disagree, it is not logistical

SkullTatt

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2005, 01:55:36 AM »
Part of what is entertaining is, I don't think I have ever heard any gay person suggest there be "checkbox AA" for gay people (except as a joke). It's only str8 people who are paranoid about it who even bring up that possibility.

SCgrad

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2005, 10:35:35 AM »
It was obvious your post was a joke, and I didn't get "all worked up," I was just stating my opinion on the matter.  It wasn't supposed to be argumentative.  Don't get all worked up about it, gosh ;)

SkullTatt

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2005, 07:22:42 PM »
I wasn't talking about you in particular. But you do fit in the category of seeming to take the idea an order of magnitude more seriously than I have ever known most gay people to take it.

Gays are not going to take over the world anytime soon, we're too busy taking drugs and going to discos!

SCgrad

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2005, 01:41:52 AM »

Gays are not going to take over the world anytime soon, we're too busy taking drugs and going to discos!

;D