Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Ohio State  (Read 3270 times)

nochance

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Ohio State
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2005, 05:44:19 PM »
friday.....went to decision on tuesday on their status page...still no correspondence yet.  Anyone else who went to decision hear anything and is 7 days the usual wait?  is it longer or shorter for denials?

sma187

• AOL Instant Messenger - Brewsky007
    • View Profile
    • My LSN Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2005, 01:15:34 AM »
Yeah, ive been waiting for a while myself. I dont think 7 days, but 5 or so. I am really anxious to hear from them. If they scholarship well, I am there.
167/2.93 from Northwestern BA Economics

In: Cinci($), Kentucky($$), WUStL, Tulane, Ohio State
Pending: 12
Rejected:

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=sma187

DannyJunior

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2005, 02:21:31 AM »
Complete 1/26, decision 2/07.

nochance

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2005, 04:01:50 AM »
how many days did take to you to get the letter after your decision, danny junior?

werbz

• Sr. Citizen
  • Evil Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2005, 03:15:48 PM »
I've been referred for probably 2 weeks... THIS HAS TO END!

ilsox7

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2005, 03:18:38 PM »
I've been referred for probably 2 weeks... THIS HAS TO END!

Uh, you may be in for a wait unless you're an auto-admit.  Been referred since abt Feb 1.

DannyJunior

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2005, 03:58:43 PM »
how many days did take to you to get the letter after your decision, danny junior?

My letter arrived on the 9th, postmarked and dated on the 7th. I got as call ont he 8th, but I remember hearing that not everyone is getting called anymore, as they are probably making more decisions now and don't have the staff to man the phones for everyone. I never got an e-mail.

My letter probably arrived quickly because I live 15 miles or so from campus.

DannyJunior

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2005, 06:04:27 PM »

My letter arrived on the 9th, postmarked and dated on the 7th. I got as call ont he 8th, but I remember hearing that not everyone is getting called anymore, as they are probably making more decisions now and don't have the staff to man the phones for everyone. I never got an e-mail.

My letter probably arrived quickly because I live 15 miles or so from campus.

Danny J - I can tell you are pretty cool.  You posted that kick a$$ note on regional rankings, and you are a Yankees fan.

I can't wait for opening day, either, as I am looking forward to avenging the horrible Red Sox.  The atrocity last year simply must not be allowed to repeat itself.

Thanks Paperback! You have always been one of my favoite posters. April 3rd, man! I will more than likely be watching the game at BW3 in Dublin, so come on out if you're a Yankee fan! I'll be the one in the Jeter jersey and Yanks cap  ;D

linquest

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2005, 07:26:11 PM »
Considering how slow OSU seems to process their applications, I hope that their seat deposit deadline isn't some impossible date like April 1.
Fed gov't atty

DannyJunior

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2005, 09:44:05 PM »

Is that the one in the same shopping center as Dollar and steak restaurant (forget name)?

No, that's the one on Bethel Road. The Dublin B-Dubs is off Avery road.