Law School Discussion

$$$ From Loyola

thechoson

$$$ From Loyola
« on: March 08, 2005, 07:40:54 PM »
I know this has been discussed, but has anyone heard from them regarding money?  It seems nobody has gotten anything yet.

I am hoping for something from them, and even wrote them a nice letter with my scholarship offers from other schools.  But still haven't heard back. oh well

foxnewssucks

Re: $$$ From Loyola
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 07:42:05 PM »
go become a tarheel, just think about the basketball. what the hell are you thinking?

thechoson

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 07:43:10 PM »
go become a tarheel, just think about the basketball. what the hell are you thinking?

I am thinking of all the pasties there like you who might kick my ass

foxnewssucks

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 07:44:45 PM »

you feel as if you would be the victim of a hate crime? ok, just watch them on TV and go to Loyola. hey, what ever happened to Loyola basketball anyway? they ue to have some good teams.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 07:44:51 PM »
Which Loyola? Any of 'em?

Ambs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 07:45:45 PM »
I called and they said no scholarship decisions have gone out. They are hoping to have them out in the next few weeks.

She said they're late this year.

thechoson

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2005, 07:46:33 PM »

you feel as if you would be the victim of a hate crime? ok, just watch them on TV and go to Loyola. hey, what ever happened to Loyola basketball anyway? they ue to have some good teams.

I think more kids now want TV exposure, so west coast teams are having a disadvantage recruiting. Even bigname programs like UCLA are having issues with this, losing local products to other schools.

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2005, 11:38:47 AM »
I'm still waiting to hear from them too...

I also emailed them w/ my other offers yesterday...haven't heard back...

Who's Crowdaddy

• Fuc% Y'all, I'm From Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2005, 11:47:13 AM »

Hank Gathers died on the court and Bo Kimble was a failed NBA lottery pick. It was pretty much downhill for the program after that.

By the way, someone asked which Loyola, Los Angeles.