Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Northwestern ding  (Read 789 times)

mm3953a

• View Profile
Northwestern ding
« on: March 08, 2005, 09:22:21 PM »
I just got an email a few hours ago from northwestern stating that a decision had been made. They posted the letter online and it said "Your decision letter will not be mailed." how F**ked up to send an email and then to say we won't mail it either. jees.... :'(

shadowcreeper

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSD Cheerleader
    • View Profile
    • law school hopeful
    • Email
Re: Northwestern ding
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 10:09:27 PM »
Sorry about the rejection. The least they could have done is send you a paper copy so that you can toss it in the fire place or something to that effect. Good luck with your other apps.
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself absurd.
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself be heard.
Nobody's gonna stand in my way.
Give it up son, I'm doin this my way.. Seether

http://lawschoolhopeful.blogspot.com/

jayhawk

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 10:12:50 PM »
sorry about that.  but would you really want to go to a school where they are too freakin cheap to send you a goddamn rejection letter? screw northwestern.

hey did you hear my story about when i asked a northwestern rep about merit-based scholarships and he said 'we don't need to give merit based aid to entice people to come here'  :D

wongsb

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 10:14:56 PM »
Sorry to hear!  I also got my rejection tonight, just when I was sure they'd somehow managed to lose my application. 

Boston24

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2005, 10:46:04 AM »
sorry about that.  but would you really want to go to a school where they are too freakin cheap to send you a goddamn rejection letter? screw northwestern.

hey did you hear my story about when i asked a northwestern rep about merit-based scholarships and he said 'we don't need to give merit based aid to entice people to come here'  :D

They said WHAA? That's crazy! What kind of jerk says that? I actually got a really good scholarship from them...

Me too.  What a weird thing to say, especially since it isn't true.
UVa it is!

twelvehundred

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 11:26:27 AM »
I was dinged yesterday.  Their web-based decision process is actually nice.  I prefer that to waiting by the mailbox.

WestCoast

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2005, 05:38:18 PM »
they are lame!
I went to the admission status website just becuase of this thread and found out that i was rejected on February 17th. I mean, couldn't they at least send an email about this?

oh well if they don't have 3 seconds to send me an email/mail, i don't want them anyways :)