Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Lewis and Clark  (Read 405 times)

MarkGrace

• View Profile
Lewis and Clark
« on: March 08, 2005, 10:57:22 AM »
How long did it take those of you who applied to L&C to hear from them?  I applied in mid-November and have yet to recieve a decision.  Is this normal? Just seems like a long time for a decision.

giffy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mo
    • View Profile
Re: Lewis and Clark
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 11:03:53 AM »
Check out www.lawschoolnumbers.com that should tell you what you need to know. I think that is a bit long, have you tried to log into thier addmitted student site. Thats I how I found I was in.

jamiejamie

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 12:31:59 PM »
I got in fairly quickly, but that doesn't mean that you won't get in. Go to their website and find the admitted students page. You should be able to log in with your name and the last 6 digits of your social sec. #. If you receive an error, then you're not in yet, but if it allows your through, you're in!

I found out this way about a week before my acceptance came in the mail.
Good luck

ohwellok

• Sr. Citizen
  • the cutest beagle in the whole wide world!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 06:47:25 PM »
wow, i didn't even know lewis & clark had an admitted students website! i just tried it, and apparently i'm in! how exciting, i love portland, and this is the first school i've gotten into that i could really see myself attending. good times!

Who's Crowdaddy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fuc% Y'all, I'm From Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 08:26:13 PM »
wow, i didn't even know lewis & clark had an admitted students website! i just tried it, and apparently i'm in! how exciting, i love portland, and this is the first school i've gotten into that i could really see myself attending. good times!
Congradulations, yeah law school in a great city has a nice ring to it. I am looking forward to the admitted students event.
I fought the Law and the Law won

I am the Law

ErinKG

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 08:42:18 PM »
I heard from L&C about a month after I applied. That reminds me - I need to mail in my 1/2 fee waiver and get my money back!

Erin