I am contemplating it. Especially since my only other offer thus far is Vermont. Sure, I have a few nice Waitlists, but who knows if they will even pan out. This is really confusing for me because I think the class would be a good preperation for law school, one way or the other. But having to prove myself to a school is just crazy. They know we are good enough students or they would not have offered us a spot in the program. I think I might make the first deposit and then see what happens with the rest of the schools I am pending on (11). I should hear from them before the rest of the money is due. I would just hate to go through the program spend the money, and then get off the WL at one of my top choices. This is an interesting opportunity, but it kind of sucks just the same. At least the money towards the class goes towards tuition in the fall.