Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: Bad LSAT Scenarios...So what happens if...  (Read 4787 times)

ocelatl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bad LSAT Scenarios...So what happens if...
« on: May 25, 2004, 08:05:24 PM »
How liberating!!!  (now what to do with my new found freedom?)  ??? ;) ;D

I got spammed with this today. This is too funny not to post.
It's what GreenEqsnHam was talking about...
I didn't know they actually existed.

Now you dont even have to leave your chair to use the bathroom! 

stadiumpal.com  :D :o

I dont think I could use one of these...all the people around...it would be weird.
Iwould be too paranoid the thing would come off and i would piss myself lol...

Next time I ever go to a sporting event (which is rare) Im gonna be thinking "yuk are all these people urinating".
"Freedom without opportunity is the Devil's gift." - Noam Chomsky

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
    • Black Law Students Association
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 08:15:43 AM »
M2 that is out of control!
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

nathanielmark

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 09:06:28 AM »
they have testimonials from people on the website.  if i get one i could write one about how i used it for the LSAT.  could be my chance for fame.

Dante Hicks

• Sr. Citizen
  • Whatchoo lookin at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2004, 09:37:14 PM »
How liberating!!!  (now what to do with my new found freedom?)  ??? ;) ;D

I got spammed with this today. This is too funny not to post.
It's what GreenEqsnHam was talking about...
I didn't know they actually existed.

Now you dont even have to leave your chair to use the bathroom! 

stadiumpal.com  :D :o

I dont think I could use one of these...all the people around...it would be weird.
Iwould be too paranoid the thing would come off and i would piss myself lol...

Next time I ever go to a sporting event (which is rare) Im gonna be thinking "yuk are all these people urinating".

Beats pissin in a Gatorade bottle during the test I guess (or in your britches).  And now I'm also paranoid about the fat girls farting thing for this upcoming test. I thought girls didn't fart?
One day it was so cold in Chicago that the lawyers had their hands in their own pockets.

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2004, 09:38:22 PM »
They don't. If they did, all you'd experience is the smell of freshly baked cupcakes
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

Ginatio

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2004, 09:52:24 PM »
really? i always thought it smelled like jasmine tea

They don't. If they did, all you'd experience is the smell of freshly baked cupcakes

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2004, 09:56:43 PM »
really? i always thought it smelled like jasmine tea

It depends on nationality of the deliverer
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

DOWNY

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2004, 10:30:39 PM »
What's up fuckers,
I know its been awhile since I last rapped at ya, but things have been pretty crazy in DOWNYville lately. Ya see, it all started on the way to KFC. Yep, as usual, the 5 minute drive to KFC couldn't go as planned. My good friend in the passenger seat thought it would be a good idea to drive across this big field instead of going down the street. He thought it would be just hysterical to drive off-road in DOWNY's Grand Prix instead of having to stop at the red light like everyone else. After a second or two of deep contemplation, DOWNY consented, and steered off the road, down a ditch and onto this grassy field. At first it was pretty cool, because people at the light were looking at us like 'wtf are you doing!?' and the car was bouncing all over the place over these rocks and bumps. Well, things got pretty bad when DOWNY tried to pull a doughnut on the grassy knoll. The car spun around like a goddamned top and hit a tree that was near the side of the field. Luckily the damage was minimal. The problem was the car was now stuck in the mud, because the field was pretty damp after last night's rain. So, DOWNY does the only logical thing and floors it. Lots of smoke blares up and the wheels spin fruitlessly, with mud spattering all over my car. I keep flooring, and more smoke billows from under the car.
Evidently one of the asspackers on the road saw us and phoned the police. I mean, what kind of dta calls the cops when they see a car smashed against a tree in the middle of a field with smoke coming out of it?! Well, the cops show up and give DOWNY a ticket for off-roading, and I had to call a tow-truck to pull my car out of the field. What a bad day.

To feel better, we spent the next 5 hours taking bong tokes and drinking. Then, after we were good and loaded, we drove over to the police department and DOWNY walked stealthily up to the front door and puked on it. Then we went home and smoked another few bowls and watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Ya see, friends...its just not possible to keep DOWNY down.

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2004, 10:30:27 PM »
I have a weak bladder and have actually been planning my caffeine and fluid intake around my pratice tests to make sure i can get thru the first 3 sections without having to pee.

so far i have been able to time it so i dont need to go.  i had to run out on an LR section early when i took the test back in 98, so it is a legitamate concern.

there is a nasal spray available on the web that is an analog of vassopressin that will keep you from having to pee also.  i cant remember its name though. ive considered buying it for the test.  i had in in college and would take it when i drank sometimes to keep from getting dehydrated.  its actually considered a smart drug also, but i dont know how much validitiy there is to that.  i think its like 40 bux or so.

You could also invest in a good urine bag to strap onto your leg. 

So what happens if you really have to use the restroom during part of the test.
Ya know sometimes you just cant wait...

Will they let you go and come back to finish (with no extra time of course) , or are you screwed?

M2

Have you remembered the name of the nasal spray yet?  I want to talk to doctor about my frequent urination, but I don't enjoy fingers up my ass. 
And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do.  So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..