Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What good comes out of disclosing all this information?  (Read 2226 times)

faith2005

Re: What good comes out of disclosing all this information?
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2005, 02:08:09 PM »
That's why I didn't delete my lsn page after the BigTex melee. When I first thought about applying to law school, I couldn't figure out where I really had a decent shot at. There were maybe 5 hispanics/latinos with numbers similar to mine, so that helped ... but I couldn't help thinking that it'd be really much more useful if more minorities put there info up. Yeah, you could possibly be giving AA-haters more ammunition, but I personally feel that this is out-weighed by the help you're going to be giving to future minority applicants.

yeah, i have had some hatin though. i decided to leave that too. its funny, b/c some people in another thread on lsd admitted that they might have fudged their information on lsn, and yet people still find time to hate on black and latino folks. why is that? some of the white folks pages they're excited about are probably boosting their gpas too. i can't believe that i was taken in by the hype when i started applying, listening to websites/white folks/ school advisors. i just hope someone else decides not to pay attention.

victor--were you being sarcastic?  :-\

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2005, 03:16:24 PM »
victor--were you being sarcastic?  :-\

Oh no, not at all.

zenbiddie

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2005, 10:06:04 AM »
congrats on all your acceptances faith, you obviously have more to offer these schools than just URM status.  let the haters hate.  in the spirit of this salient thread, im deleting the "minibio" i posted on the other thread (requested by etruman).  peace&love