Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Penn?  (Read 329 times)

AMB22

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Penn?
« on: March 04, 2005, 04:49:04 PM »
Anyone want to conjecture as to what not hearing anything since being deferred at Penn means now? I seem to have escaped the recent rounds of rejection letters and WL emails but have also not found myself in the group of recent admits. I guess I'm just right on the border of getting in or not....Penn's my first choice so I'm really hoping they come through for me. Anyone else in the same boat?

SuperMoni

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Penn?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 12:51:11 PM »
I'm in the same boat...In the hold email they sent us it says that they are going to try to tell us by the end of March, which has been confirmed by people who have called and stopped by the school.  I guess all that's left to do is keep our fingers crossed!  I don't want this to happen, but I'm going to guess that rejections are going to start coming out in batches soon.  :(

Also, Did you send in any additional materials??

AMB22

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Penn?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 01:04:54 PM »
I sent in a letter of general interest, a diversity essay, and a second why Penn essay. I just wanted them to understand that Penn is truly my first choice for law school and that I would be thrilled to attend.

I figure that fact that I haven't heard yet just means I am right on the edge of either WL/Accept or WL/Reject. We'll see what happens I guess....