Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Nova  (Read 1137 times)

starter

• View Profile
Nova
« on: March 04, 2005, 04:09:12 PM »
this is in regards to nova southeastern, not villanova

I have heard that some people have been accepted; I have also heard that decisions will not be mailed until the middle to the end of march. Does anyone know someone that has been accepted or could anyone confirm which is true??

Also, what is this webmail login ID/pw mailing that I have heard about?? I haven't received anything yet!!  ???

daisyb

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Nova
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 08:50:30 AM »
I'm still waiting to hear from Nova, and have no clue when they send out decisions.  If you applied they probably sent you something through the mail that shows you how to log on and check your status.  It's through Webstar--webstar.nova.edu. Unless I'm not looking at the right thing, it's not one of those systems that says "pending" or "accepted" in terms of your application, so I haven't found it to be too helpful.

JonR0921

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 04:54:50 PM »
I'm still waiting to hear from Nova, and have no clue when they send out decisions.  If you applied they probably sent you something through the mail that shows you how to log on and check your status.  It's through Webstar--webstar.nova.edu. Unless I'm not looking at the right thing, it's not one of those systems that says "pending" or "accepted" in terms of your application, so I haven't found it to be too helpful.

According to the admissions office, all decision letters are being sent out together, at the end of March, although someone on another message board just posted that they gpt their letter, so it could be any day now, I suppose.

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 05:22:23 PM »
Tell me about it.  Nova is taking their damn sweet time.  Really, don't you think law schools should have this sorted out by now?  Why would they wait so long when we have to pay for our seats within the next two weeks at most schools?!?  >:( ??? ::)

pprabhu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2005, 10:58:31 PM »
I just got the acceptance letter from Nova today (by mail) .. I live about 20 mins away from the university and it is date March 14th, 2005 .. I know rachel (gal on LSD here) got her's today too .. so a bunch of people should hear in the next couple of days depending on how slow USPS is going to be.  :)
Laa dee daa

Barbaloot

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2005, 12:54:25 PM »
For those accepted at Nova Southeastern. Does your file on their "webstar" system still have a hold on it? I am asking since this might be a way to figure out if an applicant has been accepted and might provide a quick fix as opposed to waiting for snail mail.

Barbaloot

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2005, 01:37:09 PM »
bump

Barbaloot

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2005, 02:07:11 PM »
bump

daisyb

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2005, 03:09:01 PM »
I checked Webstar today and I still don't think I'm looking in the right spot (or I'm being rejected, which is highly possible).  If all the letters are dated the same as the pprabhu, I'll probably get mine today or tomorrow.

pprabhu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2005, 03:23:47 PM »
I know that Nova is going to send out the letters in batches .. so not everyone that is accepted will get the March 14 dated letter. Just FYI before people start having heartattacks! :)
Laa dee daa