Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Some info on getting our scores...  (Read 2469 times)

RocketBot

Re: Some info on getting our scores...
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2005, 01:05:27 PM »
I've tried that strategy many times, including about an hour ago, and it just says that scores will not be available until 7:00 EST on Monday, March 7. It then hangs up on you.

Trust me, I've tried just about everything. I'm so pathetic I even called tech support and faked an IT problem, hoping they wouldn't be as well trained as CSR's and would slip and give me some info. No. I also viewed the source code on the online services page on LSAC, hoping that the score was embedded in the code and not visible on the page. No luck again.

O_o I think that is the hottest thing I've ever heard from a woman before.

Newmy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2005, 01:08:17 PM »
Okay, since there's a bunch of chickenshits on here (LOL), I sucked it up and called tech support again and asked what the lag time between scores being released versus being actually posted online is. He said that scores will be up by 5 p.m. (EST, I'm assuming) So there's a new little tidbit of info to salivate over. I made him reconfirm to me that scores are DEFINITELY being released today and he said YES and that they will be available by 5.

I also asked if they would be available at once or if they were released in batches. He said that they would pretty much be available at the same time and that e-mails go out about the same time as when the scores are posted online. He also would not give me a better approximation of time except "before 5".

So, while we don't have an exact time, we know now that they'll be here within the next four hours. YAYYAYYAYY.

vivarin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2005, 01:10:18 PM »
The next four hours could be the longest four hours of my life.  Let's hope it's shorter.

Cube Farmer

• Sr. Citizen
  • The poster formerly known as Fred Garvin...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2005, 01:12:09 PM »
The next four hours could be the longest four hours of my life.  Let's hope it's shorter.

Yes, I will be in a coma by that time. Maybe I should go to the bar.
In: Texas Tech ($), Tulsa ($$$); South Texas ($); Baylor; SMU
Waitlist: Oklahoma; Houston; Denver
Rejection: Texas; Georgetown; Harvard; Colorado; Northwestern; ASU;

FlawedReasoning

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2005, 01:15:15 PM »
I hope that:

a) scores are released soon

and

b) I never have to face newmy in court... awesome detective work!
"A magician wandered along the beach, but no one needed him."
--Douglas Adams

RedLeg

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2005, 01:15:39 PM »
As a first time tester, LSAC shows my LSDAS report status as "First Time Report"

All signs point to imminent score release. I am going to leave my phone in my car before I go to class, otherwise ill be burning up minutes checking my email every 5 minutes.

tiptoe

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2005, 01:25:06 PM »
Last February they were released on a Saturday night.  This past December they were released on a Friday night, both after 7PM EST.  Anyone took or know of someone who took them in June and October know appoximately what time the scores were released?
Evening versus day?

withj

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2005, 01:26:55 PM »
The next four hours could be the longest four hours of my life. Let's hope it's shorter.

Yes, I will be in a coma by that time. Maybe I should go to the bar.

I don't have access to any valium, and I have a hard-and-fast rule about boozing before 5pm, so I'm playing the Duettino Sull'Aria from Figaro repeatedly to keep my nerves from coming unstrung.

It's not working.

Newmy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2005, 01:28:30 PM »
*** Disclaimer: If any info I've reported is incorrect, please don't lynch me. I'm only relaying what LSAC reps have told me, but we do know that they can be a bunch of sadists. But aside from that I have no reason to disbelieve them.

tame

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2005, 01:29:45 PM »
Last February they were released on a Saturday night. This past December they were released on a Friday night, both after 7PM EST. Anyone took or know of someone who took them in June and October know appoximately what time the scores were released?
Evening versus day?

I took the October test and got my score email at 6:59 PM the Friday before scores were supposed to come out.