Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: GULC Binder  (Read 901 times)

Your Mom

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: GULC Binder
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2005, 04:09:52 PM »
It didn't have a date on it, it had a stamp that said "time sensitive material enclosed" but otherwise no date.  The box is also embossed with crazy yellow graph paper that says "why Georgetown?"  you really can't miss it in your mailbox.

voce

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2005, 12:26:46 PM »
Got the binder in the mail yesterday! Aesthetically, I found it to be very pleasing. Nice design! As far as usefulness...Not sure yet. It sure is pretty, though!
Attending: Harvard!
Accepted and withdrawn:Georgetown, Penn, Cornell, NYU, Boalt Hall, Michigan, Minnesota, Northwestern, Boston College, Fordham, Columbia
Rejected: Stanford, Yale

Who's Crowdaddy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fuc% Y'all, I'm From Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2005, 12:39:32 PM »
Got mine, but nothing to compare it to. They have sent a lot of information over time, including faculty booklets. It is nice to have all the info but I haven't looked at the disc yet. Just got the box yesterday. Also came with Georgetown Law graph paper.
I fought the Law and the Law won

I am the Law

ethelmag

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2005, 09:48:02 PM »
I got my GULC binder today (I live in California). It looks great, but the zipper pouch had broken open at the top, rendering it unusable.

Also in the "free goodies" category: when I visited GULC last week to sit in on a class, the admissions office gave me a goody bag with bottled water, a package of crackers, and a candy bar.