Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Part time LSD  (Read 2462 times)

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Part time LSD
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2005, 08:31:08 PM »
I apologize Buddha.  I have had a rough day lol.  Dishing out 1400 to get my car fixed tomorrow.  My fault.......  Good luck to you.
Attending GW in Fall '06

katesq

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2005, 11:54:41 PM »
basically, a part-time board could include ppl's pesonal experiences and opinions about pt programs. that may be useful to some. the biggest benefit would come from knowing about the general pt law school experience and opportunities for part time students. in particular i would like to hear about their process for obtaining summer employment, consideration for law review, constructive feedback as to tools they use to manage time btn work and school, their feelings regarding comradery as pt vs. full time, how expectations differ from realtiy, perspective on post-graduate employment opportunities, transition to full time programs after a year, how class rank is assessed, and so on.

as someone stated, most of the information regarding law school is aimed at students pursuing full time study. i want to be bombarded with as much info apart part time study. or at least have some answers...

katesq

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2005, 11:58:28 PM »
oh and i think the prelaw board may be appropriate as many of my questions are a result of having no idea what to expect as a part time student. perhaps the student board is more appropriate, howevever, since pt students who are already enrolled would be more knowledgable.