Law School Discussion

Question for Pace applicants

Question for Pace applicants
« on: March 02, 2005, 06:01:06 PM »
I applied to Pace at the end of Dec. and went complete on Jan. 19th.  They say that you are supposed to have a decision within 4-6 weeks of your completion date and I still have not heard anything.  My question is whether this is a good thing or bad thing?  I figured if I was an auto-reject I would have heard something by now.  Am I wrong?  How long has it taken most people to get a decision back from Pace???  Let me know b/c I am anxiously awaiting some sort of acceptance here.

Jenmuhl

Re: Question for Pace applicants
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 06:08:35 PM »
i would call them and ask. I called today because a month ago my application should have gone complete, but I never got a car saying so so I wanted to check.  The woman was extremely nice. although as to when i would hear she didn't have an answer. Seh said in the next couple weeks.  good luck!

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 06:18:12 PM »
I applied in mid January and got an answer this weekend. If you really want to know, call and ask politely. They seem very nice on the phone. Good Luck!

cam108

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2005, 06:56:14 PM »
My application was complete back in mid november and I just heard from them during the last week of feb. I was also waitlisted if that helps any.

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2005, 07:04:18 PM »
Thanks for the input.  I emailed the admissions office about 2 weeks ago to ask about my application and they just responded by saying "when we reach a decision you will be notified by mail."  I am just trying to figure out if I am more likely to receive an acceptance or rejection (possibly waitlist) based on the fact that they've been reviewing my file for at least 6 wks. now.

yk84

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2005, 07:13:07 PM »
I hear ya. My application was complete since mid-January, absolutely nothing from their end...boo~

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2005, 07:17:32 PM »
I hear ya. My application was complete since mid-January, absolutely nothing from their end...boo~

If you don't mind me asking, what are your numbers?

yk84

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2005, 07:32:37 PM »
3.3 GPA, 144/156 LSAT. still waiting to hear from hofstra, cuny-queens, cornell (total longshot), nyls, st. john's, syracuse, nesl

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2005, 11:08:04 AM »
So I called Pace today (because it's been 7 weeks since my application went complete) to check on the status of my application and this is the answer I get: "its back from the committee so we just need to process your letter and get it out to you, so you should receive your decision w/in the next week."  So I get no clear answer and I don't really know whether to take this as a good or bad sign.  Input please!!!  Also do Pace acceptances/waitlist's come in letter size envelopes or packages?!?

shadowcreeper

• LSD Cheerleader
    • View Profile
    • law school hopeful
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2005, 11:11:20 AM »
The WL letter came in a regular sized envelope. It sucks that they would not tell you the decision over the phone. Good luck.