Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Temple Events  (Read 490 times)

MB

Temple Events
« on: March 02, 2005, 02:40:29 PM »
Has anyone thus far gone to one of the Admitted Student Days at Temple? If so, what were your impressions? Do you intend to go to the March 19th Open House as well? I am trying to figure out if it is worth my while to go to both an Admitted Student Day and the Open House. Thanks!

JDubs

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Temple Events
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 03:13:36 PM »
Has anyone thus far gone to one of the Admitted Student Days at Temple? If so, what were your impressions? Do you intend to go to the March 19th Open House as well? I am trying to figure out if it is worth my while to go to both an Admitted Student Day and the Open House. Thanks!

I will be at the Open House and am scheduled for the March 22nd Admitted Students Day.
LSN

Going to Temple's Evening Program in '07!

MB

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 03:48:50 PM »
Also, what is the best way to get there? How far from campus is the airport and train station? Thanks.

Sleezstak

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2005, 04:18:40 PM »
you can take the train from the airport to temple with one transfer and should get you a block away from the LS...it may even be the same block. it's almost an hour because of the stops.  If you rent a car you can be there in twenty to 25 minutes but parking will cost you. 

JDubs

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2005, 04:24:30 PM »
you can take the train from the airport to temple with one transfer and should get you a block away from the LS...it may even be the same block. it's almost an hour because of the stops.  If you rent a car you can be there in twenty to 25 minutes but parking will cost you. 

what he said

what he said
LSN

Going to Temple's Evening Program in '07!