I got my seat deposit deadline delayed as I still haven't heard from half my schools. Think I can negotiate to bump up my scholarship to your full-ride?
If you are moving to go to Hamline, I have a friend who lives 15-20 minutes away who is trying to rent out rooms in her home. There's space in the garage for your car and you're even walking distance from a few good pubs. Send me a PM if you're interested. If I had chosen Hamline, this would have been my housing solution (my husband and I would have taken over the bottom floor).
Hey All,Thanks for the awesome replies. I've sent in my seat deposit and am getting geared up for MN. I'll be basking in CA for the summer. Seattle to Cally and then back again all the way to St Paul.Congratulations to all of you who have gotten in somewhere. Blessings on your journey if you are still waiting. If you want it bad enough, you'll get there. You hit what you head for. I look forward to meeting all of you who will be in St Paul this August. Maybe I'll tell you of my harrowing middle of the night drive through the Siskiyous in a snowstorm towing a trailer.