;

Poll

Who's side are you on?

50 Cent
 13 (56.5%)
Game
 10 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: POLL: 50 Cent or Game?  (Read 11326 times)

HBCU.EDU

Re: POLL: 50 Cent or Game?
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2005, 08:42:01 PM »
I have never heard of Game. And the only reason I know who 50 cent is, is because a lot of the young men at the juvenile detention center I volunteer at like him.

#@!* you YT! The only reason why you know 50 is because of kids at the juvenile detention center? Do you have a radio at your f-ing crib? Do you watch tv in this female dog? Are you blind in this mofo? Have you ever seen him in mag?

You sound like this racist ass white teacher I had back in alabama who tried to act like she didn't know who the #@!* james brown was. I guess she thinks she will come off ass super white if she doesn't know who popular black people are. suck a cock.

don't argue with me. I'm HBCU. Everything I say is right. I'm an African King. I own you. 

I do not think it is a race thing. I know almost no pop culture figures that have emerged since I started college. I listen only to classic rock and talk radio. I rarely read entertainment magazines. And aside from the occasionally flipping through the channels I do not watch MTV. Pretty much all I know about pop culture comes from these young men.  (For the record I pulled up the billboard top 200 albums of last year and I hardly recognize anyone. Who the heck is Kayne West or Maroon 5? Josh Groban?)

OK. I will let the white man slide this time. Don't make me angry again however. I will have my soldiers kill you and order RBG to suck your cock off.
Eh, better not take chances and do it now. I probably deserve it anyway.

FOOL! Do not test my power! RBG! Suck his cock off! That is an order.

MJ

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2005, 09:04:17 PM »
HA! Yall are makin me laugh this morning...anyways...I cant wait to get my hands on these books...I want to see how Nas stacks up against Donald Goines

After years of showing off his rhyme skills, Nas has decided to pen his own novels. The hip-hop scribe said he's particularly developing a book based on a character from his song "Sekou's Story" off his latest double album, Street's Disciple.

"It's about this guy named Sekou who's caught up in the drug game," said Nas. "It's the same story but it talks about him as a person and how he is. That's what makes the book."

The Queensbridge MC said he elected to focus more on Sekou's upbringing and principles, however, instead of the drug dealing.

"It's not so much about drugs but him and what's going on in his head," said Nas. "[It's him] dealing with where he comes from, his ethnic background, where he's trying to go, and how he gets double crossed."

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2005, 09:08:33 PM »
I have never heard of Game. And the only reason I know who 50 cent is, is because a lot of the young men at the juvenile detention center I volunteer at like him.

#@!* you YT! The only reason why you know 50 is because of kids at the juvenile detention center? Do you have a radio at your f-ing crib? Do you watch tv in this female dog? Are you blind in this mofo? Have you ever seen him in mag?

You sound like this racist ass white teacher I had back in alabama who tried to act like she didn't know who the #@!* james brown was. I guess she thinks she will come off ass super white if she doesn't know who popular black people are. suck a cock.

don't argue with me. I'm HBCU. Everything I say is right. I'm an African King. I own you. 

I do not think it is a race thing. I know almost no pop culture figures that have emerged since I started college. I listen only to classic rock and talk radio. I rarely read entertainment magazines. And aside from the occasionally flipping through the channels I do not watch MTV. Pretty much all I know about pop culture comes from these young men.  (For the record I pulled up the billboard top 200 albums of last year and I hardly recognize anyone. Who the heck is Kayne West or Maroon 5? Josh Groban?)

OK. I will let the white man slide this time. Don't make me angry again however. I will have my soldiers kill you and order RBG to suck your cock off.
Eh, better not take chances and do it now. I probably deserve it anyway.

FOOL! Do not test my power! RBG! Suck his cock off! That is an order.

Nupe you are a bona fide idiot!!!!!!  Got RBG suckin cock on the BLSD.  LOL
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2005, 09:11:43 PM »
I'm sorry, but I don't suck off cocks. I like girls!
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Lexington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2005, 09:12:18 PM »
HA! Yall are makin me laugh this morning...anyways...I cant wait to get my hands on these books...I want to see how Nas stacks up against Donald Goines

After years of showing off his rhyme skills, Nas has decided to pen his own novels. The hip-hop scribe said he's particularly developing a book based on a character from his song "Sekou's Story" off his latest double album, Street's Disciple.

"It's about this guy named Sekou who's caught up in the drug game," said Nas. "It's the same story but it talks about him as a person and how he is. That's what makes the book."

The Queensbridge MC said he elected to focus more on Sekou's upbringing and principles, however, instead of the drug dealing.

"It's not so much about drugs but him and what's going on in his head," said Nas. "[It's him] dealing with where he comes from, his ethnic background, where he's trying to go, and how he gets double crossed."

This should be interesting...
"I take summers off cuz I love winter beef..." NAS

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2005, 09:13:01 PM »
or lame...

MJ

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2005, 09:14:20 PM »
 Lexington, I know right.  I love Donald Goines.  I hope Nas can, if not out-do him, at least be on the same level...Nas has so much wisdom to spread, I`m sure he won`t let us down.

MJ

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2005, 09:15:05 PM »
or lame...

RBG..have you ever read Donald Goines?  Do you think he is lame?

Lexington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2005, 09:15:17 PM »
or lame...

And the word of the day is... lame!!
"I take summers off cuz I love winter beef..." NAS

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2005, 09:17:53 PM »
or lame...

RBG..have you ever read Donald Goines?  Do you think he is lame?

Nope. never heard of him.