Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: What should I do about my GF?  (Read 4255 times)

thechoson

Re: What should I do about my GF?
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2004, 03:13:58 PM »
i swear to god i can smell it from here....wtf?..what is that?

Actually, the good thing about my farts is though while they come often, then are not very strong. Hmm... is this your case as well Jew Lo?

Or do you come infrequently but very strongly?

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2004, 03:18:50 PM »
i swear to god i can smell it from here....wtf?..what is that?

Actually, the good thing about my farts is though while they come often, then are not very strong. Hmm... is this your case as well Jew Lo?

Or do you come infrequently but very strongly?

Are you asking me two different questions? I've said it before and i'll say it again. girls don't fart. If they do, it smells like fresh baked cupcakes.  To the second question: yes.

Chos-be honest here: my sister dated a dude who loved the smell of his own farts. You strike me as someone who enjoys this as well. True?
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

thechoson

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2004, 03:22:27 PM »
Ok, I don't enjoy it per se.

But let's say I deposit a BEAUTIFUL one.  And I will sometimes. I am talking f-ing Mona Lisa like artistic brilliance.  And damn, I really need to prepare for something like this.

I mean, I better have eaten some dried fruits, maybe some cheese, etc.. 

And then, I will feel a rumble in my innards.  And then one will pop out, with this beautiful fart sound.  BAM.  And then, the anticipation begins.  And if it has the stink to match the sound, then yes, that's a perfect fart, and believe me, something that all humanity can appreciate.

thechoson

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2004, 03:27:03 PM »
Jew Lo- this reminds me of a story. I was 6 years old.

I was sitting in the auditorium at school for an assembly.  Now after the assembly is over, I see my friend at the other end of the auditorium. He's waving frantically, yelling my name, "LEO HELP!!! GET OVER HERE!!!"

So I run clear across the auditorium, to see what's wrong with him. I get there, and he holds up his finger.  I am like, yea?  He's like, smell it. I smell it, it smells like *&^%.  He asks, smells like *&^%, don't it? I am like yea.  He says, "I stuck it up my ass, and it smells just like *&^%, hahaha" 

I am like, "You dipshit, you wanted me to come here to help you with this?"

He's like, "I had to share this with you, Leo"

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2004, 03:37:06 PM »
Jew Lo- this reminds me of a story. I was 6 years old.

I was sitting in the auditorium at school for an assembly.  Now after the assembly is over, I see my friend at the other end of the auditorium. He's waving frantically, yelling my name, "LEO HELP!!! GET OVER HERE!!!"

So I run clear across the auditorium, to see what's wrong with him. I get there, and he holds up his finger.  I am like, yea?  He's like, smell it. I smell it, it smells like *&^%.  He asks, smells like *&^%, don't it? I am like yea.  He says, "I stuck it up my ass, and it smells just like *&^%, hahaha" 

I am like, "You dipshit, you wanted me to come here to help you with this?"

He's like, "I had to share this with you, Leo"

Your friend was clearly wise beyond his years. That's a good one-and at such a young age. Brilliant!  btw, good life lesson: if anyone tells you to come smell something-it's usually not going to smell good (yes, i know there are some exceptions).  Same thing, if i tell someone to come take a look at something, you better f-in beleive it's not gonna be aesthetically pleasing (or fragrant, or legal etc). But that's a great story chos, one i will put in my archives
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
  • BA Cornell, MA Sacred Heart, Pepperdine Law in Aug
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AdoptAPitbull
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2004, 03:37:57 PM »
Just as long as I am not called in to look at a turd.  God.  Why are men so impressed by their own turds?
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

thechoson

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2004, 03:41:20 PM »
Just as long as I am not called in to look at a turd.  God.  Why are men so impressed by their own turds?

Oh, once, I barged in on my gf taking a dump.  I took a look at her turd, and my god, this thing was one of the greatest turds in the history of great turds.  I mean this was a Hitler level turd.

The thing was immaculately golden colored, and it was one solid, THICK piece that was probably halfway in the tubing, and halfway sticking out of the WATER.  I mean damn.  And my girlfriend is only like 5 feet, 125 pounds.  I wanted to take a picture, but she threatened to throw the camera down the toilet.

Predictably, the toilet clogged, and I had to plunge it for her.  f-ing

thechoson

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2004, 03:47:25 PM »
Anything idiotic I post just doesn't seem right with my avatar now

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
  • BA Cornell, MA Sacred Heart, Pepperdine Law in Aug
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AdoptAPitbull
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2004, 03:51:51 PM »
You know that's funny Cho -- Cause Shermy saw one of mine once and he went on and on and on about how great it was. I was like -- so I make you dinner, I give you the best head you will ever experience on this earth and THIS - THIS is what I get props for?

Deranged.
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2004, 08:38:24 PM »

Oh, once, I barged in on my gf taking a dump.  I took a look at her turd, and my god, this thing was one of the greatest turds in the history of great turds.  I mean this was a Hitler level turd.

The thing was immaculately golden colored, and it was one solid, THICK piece that was probably halfway in the tubing, and halfway sticking out of the WATER.  I mean damn.  And my girlfriend is only like 5 feet, 125 pounds.  I wanted to take a picture, but she threatened to throw the camera down the toilet.

Predictably, the toilet clogged, and I had to plunge it for her.  f-ing

whoa dejavu, my girls poop is like as thick as her wrist and im always superjealous because im so serious its like really really thick and shes kind of a little thing so im lookin at her like wtf and where the f*ck did this thing come from... then i start to say stuff like well that means u should be able to put stuff in ur butt....and then the conversation goes downhill...

but in terms of smell i can clear a room...whenever i watch tv with my sis she keeps the windows open and gets all pissed at me and yells at me when i unload...but its worth all the pain the world to get that fresh virgin fume flowing from the folds of my boxers..

i also tend to cup farts and hold them to other peoples faces, my gf tries it on me and i laugh because her farts smell like fresh flowers compared to the decaying flesh that is my colon.  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*