Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Whats up with girls and these t-shirts?  (Read 1805 times)

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Whats up with girls and these t-shirts?
« on: March 01, 2005, 05:01:47 AM »
I was at NY Penn Station the other day, waiting for the train to come and I was munching on one of those sweet and soft pretzels, you know the ones with the cinnamon sprinkles . . . it just melts in your mouth, yum yum . . . they put the right amount of ingredients in them . . . makes you say "Oooh la-la" but anyway all of sudden I peep this highschool chick with a shirt that says "I know you want me" The shirt was a bit revealing for her age I must say. Her breasts were all plumb like ballpark franks, she was looking like Lara Croft in Tomb Raider. Not to mention these young girls around here be in their catholic school attire, going to school early in the morning, wearing those plaid skirts around their thighs showing their nah-nahs and then making me go "whoa-whoa" then me continuing on my destination cuz I dont want to go to jail-jail.

Anyway, there are other shirts girls wear that say stuff like:

"I'm too good for you"
"Pay My Bills"
"Dont be jealous"
"I Need a Solider"

Blah . . . I wanna see ladies with these kinds of shirts:

"I Cook Good Food"
"I Give Good Head"
"Splash Water On My Chest"

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Whats up with girls and these t-shirts?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 01:30:14 PM »
There should be a shirt titled "Hold These"

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Whats up with girls and these t-shirts?
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 01:40:06 PM »
well I wore a tshirt that said I'm Surrounded By Idiots (thanks broadway lion king) to the bar exams ;D
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...