Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Addicted to LSD (the website not the drug) make it stop!  (Read 500 times)

amelliot

• View Profile
Addicted to LSD (the website not the drug) make it stop!
« on: March 01, 2005, 04:00:07 AM »
Why do I spend so much time on LSD? I read threads that I have already read numerous times.  I will leave LSD but then return 5 minutes later and browse the same threads. Who else suffers from this addiction or am I just a skilsaw? (see michiganiscold's thread)

Fernando

Re: Addicted to LSD (the website not the drug) make it stop!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 04:39:03 AM »
Why do I spend so much time on LSD? I read threads that I have already read numerous times.  I will leave LSD but then return 5 minutes later and browse the same threads. Who else suffers from this addiction or am I just a skilsaw? (see michiganiscold's thread)

Sounds like you fully accepted the addiction to LSD use. But that’s not so bad given you’ve been accepted to law schools. Congratulations. However, if the obsessive-compulsive disorder continues, be careful because State Bar Reviews conduct character evaluations. Eventually, you’re gonna have to tame the continuity!    8)

AtticusFinch

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - randrewfree@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 04:03:31 PM »
Yeah.  Totally in the same boat.  We should have meetings and and 12 step program.  Wanna have it on... wait for it... LSD?

AF

SuicideNixon

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2005, 06:30:23 AM »
try the drug. hth
When a President does it, that means that it is not illegal. -Richard Nixon

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=SuicideNixon

Fernando

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2005, 12:24:46 PM »
Big Al might be rendered a genius in some circles for concocting a powerful brew, measured in micrograms, that unpredictably alters human consciousness. Do the research on it. (Notice the term ‘FRY’ used by some users. It may refer to frying the circuits of the wet-ware, i.e., your brain.) There is way more hype about the benefits than most pushers are willing to concede. If anything, watch Fear and loathing Las Vegas for a semi comical display of some of the possible effects via great cinematography.  But that’s just my opinion. Here’s some more: stay away from the stuff, man!
HTH
;D