Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Too many tools going to Law School?  (Read 8766 times)

Kwertee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Too many tools going to Law School?
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2005, 06:26:42 AM »
I am not here to get in on the tool discussion.  I want to defend the Gilmore Girls.  Those who call this a bad show are doing so out of ignorance.  It is very witty and charming.  You may not personally like it, but it is by no means bad.

Yeah, I guess that I am a tool.  Actually, I'm not.  I know the people you are talking about, there were many in my Comp. Sci. classes.  Sadly, most people prejudge me as a tool because I don't drink, but I am very easy going.  You don't spend 6 years in college getting a 3.33 GPA and then 1 year of doing nothing but playing videogames and watching TV (Gilmore Girls included) if you are a tool.

maka nani

• LSD Obsessed
    • AOL Instant Messenger - redsox1079
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2005, 08:25:24 AM »
I am not here to get in on the tool discussion. I want to defend the Gilmore Girls. Those who call this a bad show are doing so out of ignorance. It is very witty and charming. You may not personally like it, but it is by no means bad.

Yeah, I guess that I am a tool. Actually, I'm not. I know the people you are talking about, there were many in my Comp. Sci. classes. Sadly, most people prejudge me as a tool because I don't drink, but I am very easy going. You don't spend 6 years in college getting a 3.33 GPA and then 1 year of doing nothing but playing videogames and watching TV (Gilmore Girls included) if you are a tool.

thank you!  :D
DON'T GO TO LAW SCHOOL YOU DUMB FUCKS.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2005, 09:42:15 AM »
Altruism doesn't exist. For a good read check out "the virtue of selfishness"-ayn rand and "the selfish gene"-Richard Dawkins. I assume most of the people posting are pretty lame so instead of watching tv you might actually try reading. As for volunteering, it sux. I don't get off on it, you make your own destiny. Please save me the situational bull, everybody has to overcome something. not an excuse. well enough social commentary...i'm sure all the bleeding heart liberals just soiled their hemp knickers. yeyo is a way better drug, just gotta freebase so you can keep your septum. sharpen you up for a bit of the ultraviolence. get r done. hugs and kisses

not you the same guy who stalks madonna?

twarga

• Sr. Citizen
  • Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2005, 09:53:16 AM »
Tools in law school?  I hope so.  I like a good strong "screwdriver" first thing in the morning... not that I want to go to class "hammered" or anything...  ;)
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=twarga

Attending:  Widener DE $$$
Accepted:  Rutgers-Camden, Villanova, Temple
Rejected:  Penn, Harvard

3.0 (3.82), 166

ccorsi

« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2005, 10:00:07 AM »
I know this girl who has a friend who's sister's boyfriend was a rake.  And he scored like a 178 on his LSAT.

I heard his GPA wasn't so great, but his parents were 1st generation chain saws - so he is a shoe in at Yale.

C2

KCLaw

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2005, 02:04:18 AM »
OK I don't post on this site very much, I really just started reading it a few days ago, but I just wanted to clear up this debate because it seems pretty obvious to me...

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but everyone posting on this board is a tool (myself included).  I don't consider myself the coolest guy around, but most of my friends are pretty "chill" "cool" "tight", or whatever your adjective is, and if any of them ever found out I was posting messages on an internet discussion board for law school, they would make fun of me for weeks and probably kick my a**.  The sad fact is, there is probably nothing more uncool than posting on this site.

This being said, I don't mind at all.  I'm comfortable with that.  It just bothers me when people come on here acting like they are the sh*t and the big man on campus, when in actuality they are hanging around with 10 people posting insults online (How fun does that party sound?). 

So there it is.  Michigan, you don't have to worry about how many tools are going to law school with you next year, because you yourself are a tool, along with the rest of us.  I hope this alleviates any worries you may have had. 

Oh one last thing.  You should probably brag some more about how much you drink.  It doesn't make you sound like a beer dork or anything.  Seriously.

Stephon Devante

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2005, 01:45:48 AM »
It will be interesting to see how well his first set of exams go when he takes them with a hangover. If he isn't too busy at the doctor getting checked out for all the STD's he probably gets from all the anonymous tail he claims to get. Oh wait, you can't get std's from your wrist.

I personally think anybody that comes on a law school discussion board bragging about beer and women is probably a virgin and a dumbass that should have a lovely time at Cooley. If this moron is really even going to law school. He is probably some 12 yr old kid that gets off on running his mouth. Enjoy your soapbox, dumbass.
Paradiso: Vanderbilt ($$), UNC ($$), Wake Forest ($$$$), William & Mary ($$)
Purgatorio: Duke (WL), Northwestern (WL)
Inferno: Texas, Michigan, Penn, Cornell, Virginia

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?&cycle=0506&user=sdevante

najniran

• AOL Instant Messenger - najniran
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2005, 04:52:00 AM »
[insert two cents here] about "tools", law school, life, having fun, doing well, succeeding. [end two cents]

Everyone has got their own opinion. But remember, opinions are just mental masturbation. And as with all masturbation, just keep it to yourself.

Someone will now inevitably take it upon themselves to correct some flaw in the logic, spelling, grammar or some other innane detail of my post. Its seemingly the modus operandi of these boards. Anyways, Kudos and Goulet to that sir. You're really going places in the e-World.

Peace, Love, and Beer,
najniran

najniran

• AOL Instant Messenger - najniran
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2005, 04:57:39 AM »
P.S. In the defense of former Frat-boys the world around. Chicks dig us (still).

P.S. This is also how this part of the alphabet would look if Q and R were eliminated.

cue the inevitable "greek" flame-war.

BAFF213

« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2005, 10:48:26 PM »
Someone will now inevitably take it upon themselves to correct some flaw in the logic, spelling, grammar or some other innane detail of my post.

inane   ;)