Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: who would OSAMA vote for in 2004?  (Read 1601 times)

Phillip79

• ICQ Messenger - 0
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PhillipBach79
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Phillip_Bach
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: who would OSAMA vote for in 2004?
« on: June 05, 2004, 11:15:54 PM »
Former Clinton advisor male private part Morris tackled this issue in his column today.

http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/22386.htm

nathanielmark

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2004, 10:06:09 AM »
Of course, it is well-known that the NY Post is a right-wing outfit and anything found on their op-ed page is highly suspect.  "terrorists for kerry"... no bias there right?

Former Clinton advisor male private part Morris tackled this issue in his column today.

http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/22386.htm

Phillip79

• ICQ Messenger - 0
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PhillipBach79
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Phillip_Bach
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2004, 12:46:09 PM »
Of course, it is well-known that the NY Post is a right-wing outfit and anything found on their op-ed page is highly suspect.  "terrorists for kerry"... no bias there right?

Yes, it's well-known that the NY Post is conservative.  But male private part Morris is not.  I believe his column is syndicated - I just happened to read it in the Post.  As I mentioned, he was a political advisor under the Clinton administration, and Clinton owes his 2nd term largely to Morris, in my opinion.  He's one of the brightest political minds on the scene today. 

jgruber

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2004, 12:52:42 PM »
I think Osama would vote for Bush, because he wants a war.  He wants the world to be afraid and to see his 'struggle' as a war.  Bush portrays the current efforts as a war.

sarmstrong806

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2004, 06:59:39 PM »
I think he would vote for Kerry, because Al Queda wants to see that their attacks are working and they are manipulating our system.

GreenEqsnHam on May 14, 2004, 07:58:42 AM
Bush becuase he is doing wonders for the recruitment drive.

Yeah they would have quit attacking us if we hadn't gone into Iraq. Maybye if we apologize to them, the new liberal buzz word, then they would leave us alone. Maybye if we cut Donald Rumsfelds head off chanting God is great they would leave us alone. Maybye if we quit shaving and started dressing up our women like druids they would forget the whole thing. We must quit fighting the war on terror and start fighting the root of the problem. We should do whatever possible to make the terrorists happy. We don't want to do anything else to upset them, they might attack again. Start attacking Israel and support Palestine. If we actually helped the terrorists kill Jews, they might think of us as allies and leave us alone.

Yeah we should mind our own business like we were doing before 9/11. Seems like they were recruiting just fine then.

NO.

It's flawed thinking to think that these people can be provoked or emboldened by anything we do. They all have to die.

Can't anyone see the connection between Terrorism and dictatorship / theocratic rule in the Middle East. That is why Iraq is the front-line in defending our country from these worthless bastards.

jgruber

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2004, 10:12:42 AM »

Can't anyone see the connection between Terrorism and dictatorship / theocratic rule in the Middle East. That is why Iraq is the front-line in defending our country from these worthless bastards.

Can't you see the connection between supporting dictators and motivating terrorists against you?

Sosua

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2004, 11:35:45 AM »
male private part Morris HATES the Clintons with a passion now.  He's dedicated his second life to taking them down.  So I discount much of what he says as personal animus.  I'm not sure what turned him against the C's, but it taints all of his opinions.

Jeremy

• Sr. Citizen
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
    • Jeremyandlaw
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2004, 11:47:59 AM »
I don't think he'd vote for Bush, Kerry or Nader.  Given that he is against all forms of democracy, he would probably just kill them all, make their wives wear the "appropriate" gear, paint the White House to resemble a mountain so he'd feel more at home, kill the grass and dig a spider hole so Saddaam could stay over night sometimes. 
The ability to reason is a magnificant thing.  The ability to ignore this ability is even more amazing.

smittie1984

• View Profile
    • My Website
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2004, 07:48:01 PM »
I don't think he'd vote for Bush, Kerry or Nader.  Given that he is against all forms of democracy, he would probably just kill them all, make their wives wear the "appropriate" gear, paint the White House to resemble a mountain so he'd feel more at home, kill the grass and dig a spider hole so Saddaam could stay over night sometimes

Dude that is awesome!
I think it would be tough for him to vote though.  Considering he isn't a citizen.  And buried in a whole listening to "Daisy Cutter" going off all day.

And how the heck did this conversation come up.  Why don't we ask next who would Nepoleon Vote for on American Idol?