Law School Discussion

Queen's reputation

Re: Queen's reputation
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2005, 07:10:12 AM »
damn it, why do i keep posting here...

For a tangible claim, in a study that I'm working on with the help of several schools, I had to bump Queen's out of the "top tier" schools, based on it's Macleans Doctoral/Professional Ranking, and other published data which assesses the school's quality.  hth.

LOL.  How about we just conclude that, in YOUR opinion, Queen's isn't a top tier university. Instead of trying to cite unnamed, yet to be published studies, we are stuck with Macleans and the University Report Card - and both of them tend to disagree with your opinion. 

Cheeks

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2005, 09:17:01 AM »
I'm sure you'll get into a law school somewhere ...   :-*

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2005, 12:05:00 PM »
look, just because you go to queens, and are just now realizing that you will be stuck in a deadend job, slave to some Mcgill/UofT grad, doesn't mean you have to get all upset.  I'm sure you'll get into a law school somewhere ...   :-*

LOL, I've already graduated law school. But don't worry, I'm eagerly awaiting the day I can send you to pick up my dry cleaning and carry my briefcase to court. Maybe then we can continue this discussion?   ;D

Cheeks

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2005, 12:26:20 PM »
look, just because you go to queens, and are just now realizing that you will be stuck in a deadend job, slave to some Mcgill/UofT grad, doesn't mean you have to get all upset.  I'm sure you'll get into a law school somewhere ...   :-*

LOL, I've already graduated law school. But don't worry, I'm eagerly awaiting the day I can send you to pick up my dry cleaning and carry my briefcase to court. Maybe then we can continue this discussion?   ;D

still frequenting the pre-law board eh. hmmm.

« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2005, 02:19:39 PM »
UVIC IS A BETTER SCHOOL THAN ALL OF THEM[/s]

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2005, 05:21:20 PM »

Look, just because he called you on your bull and you have nothing to back up your substantiated claims other than to satisfy your need to feel superior, you don't have to act like a pompous condescending jackass.

Cheeks

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2005, 07:44:10 PM »

Look, just because he called you on your bull and you have nothing to back up your substantiated claims other than to satisfy your need to feel superior, you don't have to act like a pompous condescending jackass.

BBall, the above comment applies directly to you as well.  I'll let you know how I like my coffee at the interview.

The Overman

• I am the lightning, I am the frenzy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2005, 08:41:37 PM »
Cheeks you haven't given a shred of evidence to support any of your claims.  You seem to think that just because you say something is a certain way that we should all believe you like you're some omniscient being.  I'm going to assume you've never taken a philosophy class because you couldn't form a decent argument to save your life.  You claim to be an expert on everything law school related and apparently have been accepted at all kinds of T-14 U.S. schools.  However, considering how full of crap you are in general, I wouldn't be surprised if your claims of acceptance are made-up as well.

Forget the University of Michigan, you probably couldn't get into Michigan State for law. 

« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2005, 09:51:04 PM »
BBall, the above comment applies directly to you as well.  I'll let you know how I like my coffee at the interview.

Sure Cheeks, and if you decide to go to UofT, maybe you can tell it to me in person.  I look forward to it.

The Overman

• I am the lightning, I am the frenzy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2005, 10:45:05 PM »
Oh yeah and what makes you think that anyone would publish some piece of $hit study that you claim you're conducting?  I think that's the funniest thing you've said yet Cheeks!  :D
I bet it's a really professional report though, full of made-up data since you love to base your claims on nothing.  Wait, I think I can predict the results of your study.  Your conclusion will be that UofT is the greatest school ever, Mcgill is second best and all other Canadian schools are garbage.  Wow, I must be psychic!