Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Michigan dingleberry butt  (Read 2042 times)

CaressMyEgo

• View Profile
Re: Michigan dingleberry butt
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2005, 02:43:58 PM »
Yes, by telling you that:

161/3.81 in at Columbia with $$ = pure AA

jrs--

on 2nd thought, you can probably forget about NYU.  They usually fill their fratboy quota with applicants posessing higher numbers.  But that white hood your wearing would be a great asset at (David) Duke or perhaps you should take pepperdine up on their full ride offer.  the skinheads are primed to make a real comeback in southern california.  plus, just think of what fun you and dean starr could have opposing the menaces of liberalism and social equality on the pleasantly "pure" shores of malibu.

onward christian soldier.
good luck.

Nalgene

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2005, 02:51:42 PM »
1.) never been a member of any frat
2.) no "hood" is needed to see clear AA when it is present- I don't have a problem with minorities, just AA because it doesn't benefit anyone, regardless of their race.
3.) No need to make unwarranted assumptions about membership in  any crazy groups like that. Most rational people would agree that Columbia with $$ and those stats is AA.

Sue Me Now

• i heart law
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2005, 04:05:46 PM »
Yes, by telling you that:

161/3.81 in at Columbia with $$ = pure AA

jrs--

on 2nd thought, you can probably forget about NYU.  They usually fill their fratboy quota with applicants posessing higher numbers.  But that white hood your wearing would be a great asset at (David) Duke or perhaps you should take pepperdine up on their full ride offer.  the skinheads are primed to make a real comeback in southern california.  plus, just think of what fun you and dean starr could have opposing the menaces of liberalism and social equality on the pleasantly "pure" shores of malibu.

onward christian soldier.
good luck.

CaressMyEgo,
you are wonderful. if lawschooldiscussion.org were full of future lawyers like you, this world would be a better place.

now on to jrs98, who is so obviously a direct descendent of his great great great great grand-daddy who dragged my great great great great grand-daddy onto a slave ship, shackled him up, dumped him on some plantation in mississippi with every intention of squashing his educational opportunities, and the educational opportunities of his kin, for as long as possible. i see jrs98 is busy upholding his great great great great grand-daddy's legacy of bigotry.

or is it that jrs98 is a homophobe? the options for discrimination are endless with someone like me and, like most other white fratties, jrs98 is more than happy to ignore a lifetime of oppression and institutional disadvantage as well as ignore a very high GPA from an ivy undergrad institution just because i'm black and gay and those must be the only reasons columbia would want someone like me.

and don't go pointing at my LSAT score...while you're busy being a jealous bigot, i'll be deciding which amazing scholarship option i want to accept.
161/3.81
ring-columbia($$),fordham($$$),rutgers newark($$$$),NYU (cheap-o)  
ding-NA
who knows?- brooklyn, cornell, upenn, st johns

Nalgene

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2005, 04:18:53 PM »
I love how both of you make the illogical leap of vocal opponent of AA = racist bigot. There are many arguments against AA that do not need to delve into being racist. They have all been enumerated on the many AA threads on this board.
I never made a single comment concerning race or sexual preference, so your accusations concerning me and my family are unwarranted. All I gave was my observation that Sue Me Now looks like an AA admit to me.
FYI, my ancestors are Jews from Poland and Italy, so no slaves in the past for them. Just escaping the horrors of the holocaust, that's all.

Sue Me Now

• i heart law
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2005, 04:43:43 PM »
I love how both of you make the illogical leap of vocal opponent of AA = racist bigot. There are many arguments against AA that do not need to delve into being racist. They have all been enumerated on the many AA threads on this board.
I never made a single comment concerning race or sexual preference, so your accusations concerning me and my family are unwarranted. All I gave was my observation that Sue Me Now looks like an AA admit to me.
FYI, my ancestors are Jews from Poland and Italy, so no slaves in the past for them. Just escaping the horrors of the holocaust, that's all.

Your observation that I am an "AA admit" has everything to do with the fact that you know the color of my skin.

If i was some white girl from Great Neck you'd be all "Congrats on your admits! Nice work!"

But no, just trying to keep a queer brother down.
161/3.81
ring-columbia($$),fordham($$$),rutgers newark($$$$),NYU (cheap-o)  
ding-NA
who knows?- brooklyn, cornell, upenn, st johns

peteybetey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2005, 02:07:15 PM »
If you saw someone with your statistics admitted to Columbia with money, what would you think?

Everyman

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2005, 01:53:37 PM »
Pwned by umich today.

This one hurt.

burghblast

• Sr. Citizen
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tforsean
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2005, 02:26:44 PM »

Your observation that I am an "AA admit" has everything to do with the fact that you know the color of my skin.

If i was some white girl from Great Neck you'd be all "Congrats on your admits! Nice work!"

But no, just trying to keep a queer brother down.

Regardless of whether or not AA played a role in your acceptance, congratulations.  At best, AA plays one small role.  It gives diverse applicants an edge over similarly equipped applicants who bring no additional diversity to the student body.  It's not an automatic ticket for unqualified minorities.