Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: to cheat or not to cheat - please read.  (Read 2296 times)

vitaminwater

Re: to cheat or not to cheat - please read.
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2005, 10:42:06 PM »
My gf knows this girl on a personal level way before I did. This girl is just hot, and we came close a couple of times but was always somehow interrupted by calls from her bf or my gf.

Airfare is $1098 from where I am - 7hr flight + 3hr time difference.

Law chix go down easy but I don't want to screw around in my faculty. It's different that this chick is in my college. She's seriously hot and a few doors from where I am.
She's been hitting on me persistently since I came.

I really want to take that piece of ass, its just that I love my gf to bits and I don't want to ever hurt her like I know she wouldn't hurt me. It's just that I'm afraid I might give in to temptation one day.

That girl gives me smses and calls throughout the day - morning thru night. I've told myself to ignore her but I can never seem to do it. She comes knocking on my door morning, night and we have had eye sex so many times (but that seriously counts for nothing right). She knows i'm attached happily but she won't stop. Her bf is this ugly loser from some technical institute which probably explains her behavior. Honestly, would you date a hot law stud. (hot as in i'm definitely better looking than him for sure) from a T1 uni or a shithead from T666 darn.

I've always been sure I'd never cheat but .. not anymore .. i've lost faith and confidence in myself.

Need help,
acccr4p

acc,
if you are asking us to give you advice on  what to do, than go ahead and f**k her! would that make you feel better if we all said that it's okay? a hole is a hole is a hole.

acccr4p

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2005, 01:28:49 AM »
what i'm asking for is advise on what to do.. Should I just screw her and get it out of my system (and possibly screw myself when she tells my gf and crap), or should I just be tortured inside not knowing what to do.

F05HOPEFUL

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2005, 01:38:09 AM »
That sucks. I wouldn't cheat, but maybe you should carefully feel out your gf for "seeing other people"  she might be horny too (sorry Im an ass).

BTW

People posting on this board are living in a fairy tale if they think that simply considering cheating means you don't love your gf.  Its a tendancy of humans to only think  in black and white, when actually (I think this applies to you) there are a number of contributing factors...biological horniness, psychological uncertainty, (possibly) uncertainty about LS, and homesickness, etc.

I don't think you should cheat, but you are obviously having trouble ignoring this other chick. Good luck.

tiptoe

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2005, 01:44:35 AM »
It sounds like you don't respect your girlfriend, or even yourself!!!  Just do the honorable thing, break up with your girlfriend first.  It is apparent that you are going to go ahead screw this other girl, just don't diss your girlfriend in the process and be honest with her with what your intentions are.  She probably will find out anyway, and you will have a better shot of trying to win her back after all hell breaks loose.  And you will be trying to win her back, when you realize the grass is not necessarily greener, hell, they are weeds!

Also be prepared to spend the rest of your life regretting the decision of being so damn weak and letting a good girl go by giving into tempation! (By the way, good girls are hard to come by.)  And you know the cliches, what goes around comes around, do unto others, etc.

Maybe you are just one of those people who has to learn things the hard way..

I can't even wish you luck. >:(

bradzwest

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2005, 01:49:25 AM »
Everyone fantasizes about others...doesn't matter who you are.  Monogamy/marriage/whatever...speaks to your honor and worth as a human being if you tell someone you are exclusive and screw another.  Chase all the ass you want and have fun...just don't lie and betray people in the process.

DunkinsFan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2005, 02:51:23 AM »
Think about how you'd feel if your girlfriend was going through the exact same situation right now... some hot co-worker/classmate making the moves on her day after day, and she starts to wonder if jumping his bones might be worth any damage to her relationship with you.

If that bothers you, don't cheat on your girlfriend.

If that doesn't bother you, break up with your girlfriend and enjoy your more geographically desirable piece of @ss.

hth

Made4law

• Sr. Citizen
  • "to boldly go, where no man has gone before"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2005, 02:55:20 AM »
If your gf knows this girl you have a couple of options. First, talk to the hot chick and tell her you know what she's doing and you are in a loving relationship w/ your gf.  Then ask the girl why is she doing this?  If she answers, something to the effect of she wants to f@#k you, then question her on her ability to keep a secret if you think she can keep a secret and your conscience is rather small (you can keep a secret), Bang the ish out of her.  If you think you are gonna get all guilty and eventually confess, stay the hell away from Hot Chick, period. Tell her to cut it out you don't like her like that, anything to get her to leave yu aleone. Your 3rd option is if you have a limited conscience (a good thing for a lawyer) and won't rat yourself out, but you don't think hot chick can keep a secret.  Find another chick that doesn't know very many people you do, i.e. slutty undergrad, or slutty upperclassmen and bang her.  You have to develop a strategy on how you are going to handle this. This is another test of many which you are already familiar with,  to pass does not mean to totally pass up the a$$.  this is all about your conscience, take solace in the fact you are not married and it becomes really f-ed up then.  If you do get married you will have those good memories of law school. ;D
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy."

inla

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2005, 03:03:51 AM »
what is "eye sex" ??? i would not do anything i will regret...if this is your conscious know--it might be 10x worst after you "give in" do the right thing...

140am

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2005, 08:10:59 AM »
It sounds like you don't respect your girlfriend, or even yourself!!!  Just do the honorable thing, break up with your girlfriend first.  It is apparent that you are going to go ahead screw this other girl, just don't diss your girlfriend in the process and be honest with her with what your intentions are.  She probably will find out anyway, and you will have a better shot of trying to win her back after all hell breaks loose.  And you will be trying to win her back, when you realize the grass is not necessarily greener, hell, they are weeds!

Also be prepared to spend the rest of your life regretting the decision of being so damn weak and letting a good girl go by giving into tempation! (By the way, good girls are hard to come by.)  And you know the cliches, what goes around comes around, do unto others, etc.

Agree Agree Agree.

140am

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2005, 08:13:33 AM »
Everyone fantasizes about others...doesn't matter who you are.  Monogamy/marriage/whatever...speaks to your honor and worth as a human being if you tell someone you are exclusive and screw another.  Chase all the ass you want and have fun...just don't lie and betray people in the process.

Agree Agree Agree.

Just talk to your gf now and say "I miss seeing you and our intimacy -- I don't know how to say it, but I'm having thoughts of other girls, probably because you're so far away -- I don't know what to do and I want to be honest with you"

She'll be mad, pissed at first -- but say you didn't do anything and you're trying to be honest because of how much you care about her.  From there, she'll either decide to hop a plane or it will spiral into a breakup/break, at which point you can do what you want without deception.

My gf just cheated on me 6 months ago -- we broke up now.  I can accept she wanted to move on and try being with others/seeing others.  I can understand that because as a human I have impulses and fantasies, too.  What has been crushing is the fact that my best friend of four years lied to me and cheated on me.  I'd have respected her a lot more for being open and honest, and your gf will too.