Law School Discussion

The Realist Perspective of International Relations

lawbuddy

Re: The Realist Perspective of International Relations
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2005, 08:37:42 PM »
 Kerry admitted to committing war atrocities, yet you commended his service.

He did?  Which?

I mean, I'm sure his being there was one in and of itself (no pun intended) but what did he say he did?

strouse

« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2005, 08:38:17 PM »
Please explain how this is different than Vietnam and your interpretation of John Kerry's service then.  Kerry admitted to committing war atrocities, yet you called him a hero.

touche

Ok, so he wasn't a hero, but this doesn't still change the fact that he's tougher than Bush.

Shouldn't Bush be commended in your view for not participating in that war and Kerry vilified for committing atrocities?  I am just following your logic.

VinnyMyCousin

• Say you'll do the job.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2005, 08:38:44 PM »
Ok, so he wasn't a hero, but this doesn't still change the fact that he's tougher than Bush.

(Not to bring up the never-matched, ever-brillant, and oft-hated SBVFT) but even that is disputed by men that served with him!!!  ;D

Jennaye

« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2005, 08:39:13 PM »

Shouldn't Bush be commended in your view for not participating in that war and Kerry vilified for committing atrocities?  I am just following your logic.

If he had done it for moral reasons, yes.  But he just did it because he's a spineless little sh*t.

A.J

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2005, 08:39:46 PM »

Shouldn't Bush be commended in your view for not participating in that war and Kerry vilified for committing atrocities?  I am just following your logic.

He shoots, he scores!

strouse

« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2005, 08:40:05 PM »
 Kerry admitted to committing war atrocities, yet you commended his service.

He did?  Which?

I mean, I'm sure his being there was one in and of itself (no pun intended) but what did he say he did?

He admitted to firing on non-combatents.

giffy

• Mo
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2005, 08:40:47 PM »

If he had done it for moral reasons, yes.  But he just did it because he's a spineless little sh*t.

Don't forget a coked out drunk. He was a spinless little coked out drunk ass *&^%.

Jennaye

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2005, 08:41:38 PM »

He did?  Which?

They're probably referring to his testimony before the Senate.  Not at all a "confession" to war atrocities.

VinnyMyCousin

• Say you'll do the job.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2005, 08:41:56 PM »

lawbuddy

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2005, 08:43:25 PM »
He admitted to firing on non-combatents.

Alright then, Kerry's a female private part.  Nuff said.

If Bush had done that, he'd be labeled a Baby-killer.  I'm no Bushie at all, but hell, that's some sick *&^% Kerry did right there....