Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: American, kinda, maybe or maybe not?  (Read 1417 times)

vkschicago

• View Profile
Re: American, kinda, maybe or maybe not?
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2005, 10:58:34 AM »
Congratulations on your acceptance.  If we didnt get an admitted students email, at this late in the cycle, do you think its prob safe to assume we will be getting rejection letters? (I hope not :()

SuperMoni

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2005, 05:14:23 PM »
Congratulations on your acceptance. If we didnt get an admitted students email, at this late in the cycle, do you think its prob safe to assume we will be getting rejection letters? (I hope not :()

I'm wouldn't assume that just yet...American has been real slow with their admission's process.  I think that they will still be sending out acceptances for a few more weeks.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

michaelduke

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2005, 05:20:13 PM »
I called last Wednesday and they told me that they are looking at applications received in early January.  Since their deadline is March 1 I certainly hope that they still have offers to make. 

Congratulations on your acceptance. If we didnt get an admitted students email, at this late in the cycle, do you think its prob safe to assume we will be getting rejection letters? (I hope not :()

I'm wouldn't assume that just yet...American has been real slow with their admission's process.  I think that they will still be sending out acceptances for a few more weeks.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

SMarie

• Sr. Citizen
  • age 32, 2.94 UGPA, LSAT 150
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2005, 07:47:06 PM »
I applied in mid December and haven't heard anything.  I should be an auto reject, so I'm not sure what the hold up is.
In:  Univeristy of Baltimore PT
Out:  Catholic PT, Howard...
Pending:  GMU, American and GW (all PT)

tpers

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2005, 12:04:41 PM »
I gave them a call yesterday to see what the hold up is. They are the last school I'm waiting for, and they've had my application since the end of November. Basically, if they haven't responded and you applied early on, it means that they reviewed your file once, and are now comparing you to the applicants who applied towards the end of the cycle.  She said that they expect to be done by the April 15th deadline, but that their could be some applicants who receive their letters as late as the end of April. Hope it helps.

masterblaster05

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2005, 01:11:38 PM »
Funny, since I applied mid January and got an acceptance yesterday.  ???