Law School Discussion

LS & LDRs - Opinions

LS & LDRs - Opinions
« on: February 26, 2005, 04:47:20 AM »
Guys,

You're 3000 miles away from you gf @ LS.

Since you've come, there's this hot chick here that keeps making moves on you. She's not marraige quality but she's definitely hot and would guarantee night after night of passion. However, your current gf is really hot, and she's marraige quality but you're going to be apart for a year. You miss the person, you miss the sex, and you miss the companionship.

Would you.. cheat on your gf with this girl and break up with your gf because of her.. or would you cheat on your gf with this girl and not tell her about it ( conscience issue ) or would you not cheat at all.

It's an issue of give and take - conscience, hot sex, best wife. Which would you take?
Losing a best wife for life is definitely stupid, but hot sex is certainly rewarding and conscience is just irredeemable.

I know its really easy to say "of course be faithful" - i've always been - but i'm so pent up horny and wanking is way off from sex.. it just seems so tempting till I think about how much I love my baby and then it goes away.. i'm afraid i might lose control one night considering the way she's making her moves. I also miss having someone to hold and hug.. i miss so much.. and there's that f-ing time difference of 3 hrs..

Need help.

acccr4p

Solution
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 04:56:13 PM »
Ask your girlfriend to allow you to have a physical relationship with this girl. If your girlfriend doesn't accept this sort of relationship or if you are even afraid to ask, then learn to masturbate. DO NOT CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

Re: Solution
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 02:59:56 PM »
Ask your girlfriend to allow you to have a physical relationship with this girl. If your girlfriend doesn't accept this sort of relationship or if you are even afraid to ask, then learn to masturbate. DO NOT CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

I heartily agree.  Don't become a cheater...