Law School Discussion

Pace

Pace
« on: February 25, 2005, 03:05:51 PM »
Sent my app in mid January. Not my first choice but defn. not my last choice. Just grateful to know that I am going to law school. Good Luck everyone! My numbers are in the subscript.
 :D

shadowcreeper

• LSD Cheerleader
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pace
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 03:44:21 PM »
Grats on Pace!!! :)

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 04:06:08 PM »
thanks. I am happy. I did not so hot on my LSAT a couple years back and did not get in anywhere so an acceptance was a breath of fresh air. I do like Pace a lot- esp. the opportunities in environmental law

DLAW

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 01:29:47 PM »
Got the acceptance letter today (with no $$) dated 2/22. Sent out my app 12/2 and was complete 12/16. If I had to, I would go to Hofstra over Pace so I will probably withdraw soon.

jim411

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2005, 01:30:23 PM »
thanks. I am happy. I did not so hot on my LSAT a couple years back and did not get in anywhere so an acceptance was a breath of fresh air. I do like Pace a lot- esp. the opportunities in environmental law

If you are considering Pace it is best to go and visit the school if you have a chance.  Maybe attend a class and see what the school looks like.  I like Pace and was waitlisted.  I don't know what my chances are with getting off the waitlist. 

Congrats.