Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Can't We All Just Get Along?  (Read 1913 times)

TUNA

• View Profile
Re: Can't We All Just Get Along?
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2005, 03:05:11 AM »
You know, I actually have no problem with AA, but I do want to know what cultural/institutional advantage I received on  the test.  I went to public school, was raised in a very poor home, so how was the deck stacked for me? 

Everyone knows the LSAT only tests "white" subjects, such as logical reasoning and reading comprehension.

power

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2005, 04:10:29 AM »
The existence of the phenomenally talented schtick-artist SMN ("Sue me now") has been widely debated; as you all know, a well-executed schtick is worth a thousand words, and a thousand words are required to expertly execute a schtick.  That being said, all of us at XOXO marvel at the work of a true master (the NYU-cheapo line is truly the work of an artist).  You have managed to succintly and concisely summarize one of the most dazzling acts ever performed (and in LSD-land to boot)...we welcome you at XOXOHTH with open arms.

in awe,

--power
sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you just don't care

lil_token

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2005, 04:18:24 AM »
[\ I to this DAY don't understand why the adcomms don't skim the boards looking for these people and preventing their admission. 

They DO and they HAVE.  There is justice in the world, my friend.  Do not give up hope yet. ;)

power

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2005, 04:34:19 AM »
lil_token:

The aforementioned "justice" in your post already exists, it is called affirmative action for ugly people (or known by the acronym "LSAT" respectively).  It is quite obvious that every point scored above 165 brings you dangerously towards the edge of being unattractive; beyond the event-horizen (170+) there is no turning back and plastic surgery is no longer a feasible option.  175+ is borderline hideous and will emotionally scar young children; anyone beyond 178+ is so categorically repulsive that they will scare anyone stupid.

XOXOHTH,

power

lil_token

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2005, 04:46:35 AM »
lil_token:

The aforementioned "justice" in your post already exists, it is called affirmative action for ugly people (or known by the acronym "LSAT" respectively).  It is quite obvious that every point scored above 165 brings you dangerously towards the edge of being unattractive; beyond the event-horizen (170+) there is no turning back and plastic surgery is no longer a feasible option.  175+ is borderline hideous and will emotionally scar young children; anyone beyond 178+ is so categorically repulsive that they will scare anyone stupid.

XOXOHTH,

power

Such self-hatred!  Have you considered therapy?

power

• View Profile
[deleted]
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2005, 05:09:27 AM »
[deleted]

lil_token

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2005, 05:19:08 AM »
It is quite obvious that every point scored above 165 brings you dangerously towards the edge of being unattractive; beyond the event-horizen (170+) there is no turning back and plastic surgery is no longer a feasible option. 

Star Jones must have scored a 181.

lawbuddy

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2005, 04:35:54 PM »
p.s. I forgot that this is the internet, ok, for future reference I am 6'3, have rippling ab muscles, closely resemble Brad Pitt, and also I am a veritable sex machine.  My name is "Lance"...

Hmm, that for some reason makes me discount any heterosexuality on your part.  Straight guys just ain't that good looking!