Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: wha time?  (Read 814 times)

coolestb

• View Profile
wha time?
« on: February 25, 2005, 02:40:24 PM »
what time are they usually posted?
would we have got them by now?
Thanks,
Adam

WildChic

• Sr. Citizen
  • Cornelius
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Wildcat29
    • View Profile
Re: wha time?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 02:41:55 PM »
When I took the LSAT last October the scores were released in the evening the Friday before the date they said the scores would be posted.

coolestb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 02:43:25 PM »
THE EVENING????????
WHAT TIME ROUGHLY???????
WOW.
-aDAM

vivarin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 02:49:30 PM »
When I took the LSAT last October the scores were released in the evening the Friday before the date they said the scores would be posted.

Do you mean you got your email in the evening, or they were posted on LSAC in the evening.  It's possible for an email to take several hours to get to your inbox, so if you meant you got an email in the evening, then it's possible that LSAC posted them in the afternoon.

WildChic

• Sr. Citizen
  • Cornelius
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Wildcat29
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2005, 02:53:20 PM »
I remember I was on this very message board, and the first "I got my score" post (that was not a hoax) came up around 7pm. However, people were getting nervous because not everyone had their score at the same time. Some people didn't get theirs until an hour or so later. I remember one guy waited DAYS for his, after everyone already got theirs. But maybe there was something up w/his LSAC account.

withj

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2005, 02:55:37 PM »
Do you mean you got your email in the evening, or they were posted on LSAC in the evening. It's possible for an email to take several hours to get to your inbox, so if you meant you got an email in the evening, then it's possible that LSAC posted them in the afternoon.

:D

I'm not laughing at you, Vivarin, I'm laughing with you. The hairs we're all splitting... we should have no problems with LR questions! I've practically run algorithms on the percentage-difference in the no. of days the December scores came early, and the scheduled date, trying to pinpoint the minute our scores will be posted on LSAC.

How long 'til cocktail hour?

vivarin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2005, 02:58:11 PM »
Do you mean you got your email in the evening, or they were posted on LSAC in the evening. It's possible for an email to take several hours to get to your inbox, so if you meant you got an email in the evening, then it's possible that LSAC posted them in the afternoon.

:D

I'm not laughing at you, Vivarin, I'm laughing with you. The hairs we're all splitting... we should have no problems with LR questions! I've practically run algorithms on the percentage-difference in the no. of days the December scores came early, and the scheduled date, trying to pinpoint the minute our scores will be posted on LSAC.

How long 'til cocktail hour?

Ya know, the very fact that I'm a hair splitter in real life probably helped me in the LR section.  I've always been strong in it, althought I could always improve.  That Feb test made me doubt myself like no other test though!  Especially the last LR section.

I'm dying here, waiting.  DYING.  If it were up to me, cocktail hour would be now.  As it were, I'm at work...

Wildflower

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2005, 03:00:40 PM »
My last score came in at like 8pm at night. I didnt get it til Sat morn. I just spoke w/ LSAC about a report and I asked her if she knew when they would email scores. She said "Welllllll, I HAVE to tell you BY the 7th...."
Even typing this makes me shake!

vivarin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2005, 03:02:48 PM »
My last score came in at like 8pm at night. I didnt get it til Sat morn. I just spoke w/ LSAC about a report and I asked her if she knew when they would email scores. She said "Welllllll, I HAVE to tell you BY the 7th...."
Even typing this makes me shake!

Interesting...so there's a big delay between scores being posted on LSAC and people receiving the emails.  I'm guessing that I'll see my score on the LSAC site first, rather than by email.

Oh, and the LSAC employee is technically correct, even if they email the scores tonight.  That still qualifies as being mailed BY the 7th.  :p

Wildflower

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2005, 03:06:27 PM »
 >:(

I know, I got the impression she wanted to tell me the scores were ready..I was like would you just look up my damn score lady!!
No time to be political!