Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Spring Break  (Read 5729 times)

jg983

Re: Spring Break
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2005, 08:36:43 PM »
Maybe going to visit some schools, depending on where I get in and when admit weekends are. Otherwise, voy a ir a Mexico! (Somewhere in Baja, probably.)

seu2002

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2005, 11:50:33 AM »
tis YOUR spring break, and i am sitting in my office.  working.  lots'o'fun.

Bluenine

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2005, 12:07:48 PM »

yeah me too :( :-\
The George Washington University Law School c/o 2008

seu2002

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2005, 12:11:06 PM »

i'm thinking LSD will be SLOW this week.  i wish i had a spring break.  on second thought, maybe not...   :-\

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2005, 12:21:23 PM »
I think there is something about your username that messes with the "quote" function.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

faith2005

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2005, 12:25:08 PM »

i'm thinking LSD will be SLOW this week.  i wish i had a spring break.  on second thought, maybe not...   :-\

ditto, in my office, wishing i was on spring break somewhere sunny...i guess i had my break last week.

seu2002

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2005, 12:30:04 PM »

ditto, in my office, wishing i was on spring break somewhere sunny...i guess i had my break last week.

somewhere sunny...  it's 85 degrees and bright in austin right now.  instead of laying out to catch some sun, i'm sitting in a skirt and heels in my office.  i don't ask to be anywhere exotic.  just outside with a nice little drink in my hand.  wishful thinking...

Bluenine

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2005, 12:53:23 PM »

somewhere sunny...  it's 85 degrees and bright in austin right now.  instead of laying out to catch some sun, i'm sitting in a skirt and heels in my office.  i don't ask to be anywhere exotic.  just outside with a nice little drink in my hand.  wishful thinking...

It's cold in the "Windy City" so I'd very much like to get out of this state for a while. :-[

seu2002

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2005, 12:57:31 PM »
bluenine, have you decided where you're going to school?  unfortunately, texas is not an option for me.  i went shopping this weekend, and rather than perusing the cute spring clothes, i was rummaging through the winter sale racks.  i bought 3 wool sweaters for 25 bucks.  i'm prepping for the harsh cold of the northeast.  i'm gonna scream.

Bluenine

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2005, 01:19:10 PM »
bluenine, have you decided where you're going to school?  unfortunately, texas is not an option for me.  i went shopping this weekend, and rather than perusing the cute spring clothes, i was rummaging through the winter sale racks.  i bought 3 wool sweaters for 25 bucks.  i'm prepping for the harsh cold of the northeast.  i'm gonna scream.

Actually, I have NO idea where I'm going since I haven't heard from so many schools.  Hopefully, this will be the week I hear something from the rest of the schools to which I applied.  Have you decided where you'll be attending?