Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Spring Break  (Read 5742 times)

lil_token

Spring Break
« on: February 25, 2005, 12:10:56 AM »
What are everyone's vacation plans?

My parents are looking into buying a house on Margarita Island in Venezuela, so I will probably be down there for half of my break.  The rest of it, I will spend visiting old friends from undergrad in Florida and Tennessee.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
Re: Spring Break
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 12:14:52 AM »
What are everyone's vacation plans?

My parents are looking into buying a house on Margarita Island in Venezuela, so I will probably be down there for half of my break.  The rest of it, I will spend visiting old friends from undergrad in Florida and Tennessee.

Campus visits! yay! But I don't really do anything from which to take a vacation.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Regal_Muse

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 01:54:46 AM »
I'm going to Paris from the 11th-18th. Very excited!

lil_token

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 01:57:46 AM »

Have you ever been to Paris before?

God, I hate that f-ing place!

Regal_Muse

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2005, 01:58:23 AM »
When I was younger. I don't do the tourist stuff though. I'm hooking up with some friends who live there.

lil_token

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2005, 02:00:23 AM »
When I was younger. I don't do the tourist stuff though. I'm hooking up with some friends who live there.

I have some friends there too, but I really don't care for Paris.  It's not nearly as pretty as half of the major cities in Europe, it's dirty and the people are rude as hell!  I prefer the south of France, but that's just me.

Regal_Muse

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2005, 02:01:46 AM »
The South of France is actually much nicer. I decided to go to Paris for a variety of  other reasons.

Edit: When I was younger, my mother, aunt and cousin took me to Bordeaux and Cannes which was amazing.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2005, 09:42:37 AM »
I'll be in D.C. with some school friends, we'll be spending our spring break doing community service. Sounds like fun... yeah i know.

Lgirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2005, 10:06:45 AM »
oooooh! I LOVE Paris! I lived there for a year and MISS it!
I love the South too, but c'mon, Paris is gorgeous, excellent transport, food, culture... pretty much anything you could want. And I didn't find the French to be _that_ bad. But whenever I say that people tell me it's because I speak French, so maybe I'm wrong on that point.
Anyway, awesome city. Enjoy!

gusrip98

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2005, 10:48:41 AM »

Wow....coincedence....I am going to be in Paris from March 4-12th.  School trip, dirt cheap that I couldn't turn down.  I can't wait....look at virtualtourist.com, there are tons of great tips on there.  This will be the first vacation by myself in 6 years, so I am looking to have a good time.  Good present for ourselves for actually making it through college and to rest up before the madness starts in August.
"Never stole a horse from someone I didn't like"