i need advise concerning my law school decision. my GPA is 3.71, i wrote LSAT twice and i had 142 and 146 respectively. i got an admission into Cooley, but i decided not to go there, considering the fact that i live in NY and will like to practise in NY and its neighboring state. i am on waitlist in Howard for the second time, Marquette and Quinnipiac. i don't know whether to write the exam again, then apply in case i am not accepted in the three schools or what will be the best thing to do.