Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Challenge: Are there 5 things we can all agree on?  (Read 9038 times)

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Challenge: Are there 5 things we can all agree on?
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2005, 09:41:53 AM »

I don't own any throwbacks. It's not my style.

If you dont own any throwbacks . . . what was the point of that back and forth argument on your part?

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2005, 11:21:25 AM »

If you dont own any throwbacks . . . what was the point of that back and forth argument on your part?

Because, you guys are ascribing negative connotations in a situation in which it's unwarranted and unfair.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2005, 11:33:22 AM »

Because, you guys are ascribing negative connotations in a situation in which it's unwarranted and unfair.

In other words you just wanted to argue . . . your mother didnt breast feed you enough?

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2005, 11:42:55 AM »

In other words you just wanted to argue . . . your mother didnt breast feed you enough?

If you're going to make fun of me, be funny about it.

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2005, 12:28:31 PM »

If you're going to make fun of me, be funny about it.

Take it from me kid, we are laughing . . . we all laugh at you everyday (emphasis on "at you" not "with you.")

You see, I've known members for a while now, and various members have told me that you harass them by IM'ing them bullshiet, in addition, you stalk certain members. Why must you incessantly pester members of this board? I think I speak for everyone when I say you need a hobby. It's obvious that you are an alias of some other member on LSD and you are trying to find out information about certain members to know what you are up against. You're nervous huh? Well instead of doing detective work on members of BLSDB perhaps you should do something useful with your time. You are veritably pathetic I must say.

Vic

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2005, 01:05:01 PM »
You see, I've known members for a while now, and various members have told me that you harass them by IM'ing them bullshiet, in addition, you stalk certain members.

Well instead of doing detective work on members of BLSDB perhaps you should do something useful with your time. You are veritably pathetic I must say.

Only you would be dumb enough to use an insult against me that also applies to you. How many pictures of Mobell have you saved? You say that there is something wrong with "detective work," but your ass sure is collecting data on me! Also, it is very weird that you send PMs to people about me. Shouldn't you "do something useful with your time?" And just so you know, adding superfluous adverbs doesn't make you appear smarter, especially when you use the said adverb in basically all of your posts. That is what they call "veritably pathetic." Get a life.

You have just been RBGed.

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2005, 02:13:55 PM »
You see, I've known members for a while now, and various members have told me that you harass them by IM'ing them bullshiet, in addition, you stalk certain members.

Well instead of doing detective work on members of BLSDB perhaps you should do something useful with your time. You are veritably pathetic I must say.

Only you would be dumb enough to use an insult against me that also applies to you. How many pictures of Mobell have you saved? You say that there is something wrong with "detective work," but your ass sure is collecting data on me! Also, it is very weird that you send PMs to people about me. Shouldn't you "do something useful with your time?" And just so you know, adding superfluous adverbs doesn't make you appear smarter, especially when you use the said adverb in basically all of your posts. That is what they call "veritably pathetic." Get a life.

You have just been RBGed.

LOL @ you studying/critiquing my prose

RBG you are a nuisance to everyone here. I dont SEND IM's about you, I RECEIVE complaints about you. So I'm not the only one who thinks you are pathetic.

Furthermore, stop stalking people and get a life. Go to the tanning salon, go fishing, go camping, go toast some marshmallows and watch the stars twinkle, receive your first kiss . . . whatever . . . I dont care. Nobody here cares for your comments. Consequently, I wont continue arguing with you because I know you yearn for it.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2005, 02:30:32 PM »
Victor, you are a mental midget. You, inadvertently, and repeatedly, explain the black/white achievement gap. I sincerely wish you weren't black. But, I fear that you are. You are an embarrassment and I wish that you would go away. Instead of responding to the substance of my post, you reassert your fallacies. And, if someone really has a problem with me, they can PM me. Outside of you, I am friendly to everyone here.

I believe that everyone's online moniker should say something about themselves. And in keeping with that belief, I suggest you change your name to "Softshoe: The Shiftless #%@!."

Here is a picture for your avatar:

Now don't fukk with me; it is obvious you can't go toe to toe. So save yourself the public defeat. Bow down and leave, with some modicum of dignity.

You have just been RBGed, again...

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2005, 06:48:15 PM »

Throwbacks are lame.  No one over 18 should be wearing that ish.

Why are they lame?

That's kids' stuff.  After a certain age, a man should try to look like a man, not some sloppy, shapeless kid.  I can't believe you condone people wearing throwbacks.  Even Jay-Z was talking about how he used to wear throwbacks and then his little nephews came over, and he realized he was dressed exactly the same as them!  

That's what's up!
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...