Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: decision making ulcer  (Read 516 times)

c/o2008chick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
decision making ulcer
« on: February 23, 2005, 09:05:28 AM »
is anyone else annoyed that most deposits are due by april 1st? i have 16 schools pending and probably wont know if I am in or not until mid- march. that gives me two weeks to decide..ahhh.  although if i am accepted at a decent school, it wont be a difficult decision :D
Fairfield U. B.A. Sociology, American Studies
graduating this May! attending seton hall this summer for leo..and hopefully matriculating in the fall!

Balletstr18

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: decision making ulcer
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 03:30:14 PM »
I've had most of my decisions ( and have a pretty good idea that my pending apps are rejections ) for weeks and I'm still panicing about what to pick.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to pick widener, but I still have doubts and am terrified I'm making an awful choice.  It's such a huge investment and there are no gaurentees.  I'm terrified...

lonahawk

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 03:32:20 PM »
I've been pretty good about re-ranking my schools every time I hear back from them - I have a few that are evenly-ranked - and it might be difficult if I have to end up choosing between them ... but if you feel like it will end up being a really difficult decision, you might want to start thinking about pros/cons now :)  Good luck!

carlsonjd

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 03:59:47 PM »
It's all these waitlists that are throwing a crimp in my decision.  Everytime I decide, one of the four schools I'm waitlisted at comes creeping back into my mind in a "what if" scenerio.  But I firmly believe we'll all be where we will do best.

where2g0

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 11:16:04 PM »
Every school that I applied to has been on the top of my ranking at some point in time with the exception of South Texas.  The same story that I see on this site alot.... do you go with money or reputation? 

This process has driven me absolutely insane!
Would Texas just accept me already?!