I was just informed of this little thread. HOW funny My mother has always said that if people constantly talking about you, something must be right. Evidently Iíve gotten under enough peopleís skin for them to carry on conversations about me in other threads and/or PMs.
Mari when did start having beef with my elitist point of views? How about keeping my name out of your mouth for now on okay? People like you make me want to law school to be all about a numbers game. Your soft factors don't mean a damn thing b/c everyone has a "good story" to tell. Please people, if you have problems with my views, feel free to PM me. I shouldn't have to find out I'm having ish talked about me in another thread.
Some facts about RM
1. No I'm not racist. I take the opportunity to hate everyone equally. Making fun of white people just gets old you know?
2. My views aren't elitist, just different. Just b/c I didn't grow up dirt poor doesn't make me a bad person or an elitist. I just have a different life experiences.
3. I think yield protection is BS. Of course I'm annoyed when someone with lower numbers gets into a school and I'm rejected or waitlisted WHO WOULDN'T BE? I canít control certain emotions. I feel angry or insulted by Boaltís rejected then so be it. Maybe people have such a huge problem with my opinions b/c Iím not part of the little LSD club of a$$ kissers.
4. You if you don't like me, get over it because at the end of the day I don't care about you or your existence. I'm pretty open to speaking with people. From what I heard Iím a pretty cool person to know. Nevertheless, anyone wants to talk crap behind my back, go right ahead. Just goes to show how much of a coward you are.
5. Last but not least, I will not tolerate myself or my ďpeopleĒ being disrespected. I found that even the most educated individuals are also the most ignorant. One would assume that if you post on a BLSD you would have some understanding on how to address sensitive issues. Making a generalization about black women is just as insulting as my derogatory remarks about Mexicans.