Law School Discussion

Hastings Admitted Student Day?

shortckt

• Rambling Wreck
    • View Profile
Hastings Admitted Student Day?
« on: February 22, 2005, 03:56:31 PM »
Just got my invitation to attend either on March 26 or April 9th.
Anyone attending? If so which date?
I'm on the East Coast and it will depend if I can get a good deal on flights.

Re: Hastings Admitted Student Day?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 09:08:12 PM »
Hey there  ;D Are you planning on attending Hastings? I already went to the Welcome Reception for Early Action students so I'm committed to going. Noticed you've got 8 apps still pending though; what are your plans?

BigBadBo

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 09:23:20 PM »
I'm thinking of going in April - not sure yet.

At the moment i'm debating between BC, W&L, and Hastings...  a dilemma.

shortckt

• Rambling Wreck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 07:08:14 AM »
Hey there  ;D Are you planning on attending Hastings? I already went to the Welcome Reception for Early Action students so I'm committed to going. Noticed you've got 8 apps still pending though; what are your plans?

Well, I am hoping for GMU or American so I can stay in DC and keep my job.
As you can see, I've applied to mostly PT programs.  Hastings will probably the highest ranking school I'll get into, and so I'm seriousl considering it.
Expecting mostly dings from the remaining 8, and so I may very well see you there.

I am also thinking about attending the April reception.

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 08:32:29 AM »
I'm probably going to the April one, assuming that I don't hear anything positive from either of my LA schools before then. 

Shortckt- If you're looking for cheap(er) airfare, it's worth it the cruise through the major airline's last minute deals- I don't know if you can handle not having a ticket booked until the week before, but I've occasionally found RT tickets between California and Chicago for less than $200 right before I want to leave.

zakrob

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2005, 09:15:48 AM »
I'll be going to the March date only because my sis is getting married on the April date...

BigBadBo

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2005, 09:25:36 AM »
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php?topic=25941.msg377153;topicseen#msg377153

Check out this thread if you get the chance - thanks everyone.

shortckt

• Rambling Wreck
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2005, 12:21:48 PM »
I'm probably going to the April one, assuming that I don't hear anything positive from either of my LA schools before then. 

Shortckt- If you're looking for cheap(er) airfare, it's worth it the cruise through the major airline's last minute deals- I don't know if you can handle not having a ticket booked until the week before, but I've occasionally found RT tickets between California and Chicago for less than $200 right before I want to leave.

Hey thanks,
I may consider that.
I don't mind waiting til the last minute if it saves me $$