Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Guys, what are you looking for in a wife?

House Wife
 0 (0%)
Trophy Wife
 0 (0%)
Part-time house wife/ part-time worker
 0 (0%)
Career Woman
 0 (0%)
Bread Winner
 0 (0%)
Not looking for a wife
 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: February 27, 2005, 03:05:22 PM

Author Topic: The Guys' Thread  (Read 30668 times)

Made4law

• Sr. Citizen
  • "to boldly go, where no man has gone before"
    • View Profile
Re: The Guys' Thread
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2005, 08:37:25 PM »
Hey fellas, who else is tired of reading article after article on how Sorry, tired, or useless the Black Male is. Many articles try to pit us against our own women for competition in the workplace and in the classroom. But to be honest I feel as if I have already won. Actually the fact that blk women out number blk men at most universities to me is a good thing. The fact that Black men are represented well on this board speaks volumes to our struggle that is just picking up steam.  Response...
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy."

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2005, 08:40:26 PM »
I hope you girls don't plan to come up in here and mess our board up with your bickering..;) 

Hey, I'm a peacemaker...
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Made4law

• Sr. Citizen
  • "to boldly go, where no man has gone before"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2005, 08:41:57 PM »
I just don't understand the skin and bones thing either. I've been around dudes who say ooooh ain't she smokin' and i go, where, that chick she's got no a$$, no ta-tas, no discernible shape that differs from a 12 y/o boy. How can one not find a big Butt and a smile irresistible?
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy."

pale_blue_sun

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2005, 08:43:21 PM »
I just don't understand the skin and bones thing either. I've been around dudes who say ooooh ain't she smokin' and i go, where, that chick she's got no a$$, no ta-tas, no discernible shape that differs from a 12 y/o boy. How can one not find a big Butt and a smile irresistible?

My sentiments exactly!

Regal_Muse

« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2005, 08:44:01 PM »
Oooh a man thread....This should be interesting.

I said what I had to say. No bickering from me...

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2005, 08:45:39 PM »
Hey fellas, who else is tired of reading article after article on how Sorry, tired, or useless the Black Male is. Many articles try to pit us against our own women for competition in the workplace and in the classroom. But to be honest I feel as if I have already won. Actually the fact that blk women out number blk men at most universities to me is a good thing. The fact that Black men are represented well on this board speaks volumes to our struggle that is just picking up steam.  Response...

Most of those articles are written by lonely, single black women with serious insecurities..
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2005, 08:46:28 PM »
Oooh a man thread....This should be interesting.

I said what I had to say. No bickering from me...

You better not woman, if you know what's good for you.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Regal_Muse

« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2005, 08:47:28 PM »
Eh those black male bashing articles in women's magazines are pretty terrible. Believe it or not, a lot of women don't buy into them.

RBG: Are you going to put me in my place?

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2005, 08:48:58 PM »
Eh those black male bashing articles in women's magazines are pretty terrible. Believe it or not, a lot of women don't buy into them.

RBG: Are you going to put me in my place?

Would you like me to?  ;) :-*
Look to the left -- Look to the right

CompleteFailure

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2005, 08:50:18 PM »
Ha. i wander over from xoxo and check out "the guys thread" and i find 5 women and RBG. Why am i surprised?
I'm a bad man.