Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Guys, what are you looking for in a wife?

House Wife
 0 (0%)
Trophy Wife
 0 (0%)
Part-time house wife/ part-time worker
 0 (0%)
Career Woman
 0 (0%)
Bread Winner
 0 (0%)
Not looking for a wife
 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: February 27, 2005, 03:05:22 PM

Author Topic: The Guys' Thread  (Read 30137 times)

Made4law

• Sr. Citizen
  • "to boldly go, where no man has gone before"
    • View Profile
Re: The Guys' Thread
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2005, 08:10:53 PM »
Nice pic, Ms. Reign...Have you guys checked out this site for computers/laptops http://www.cyberpowersystem.com/Default.asp, my wifey is a IT geek and all of her geeky ass co-worker friends rave about this site, their computers and laptops.  We just bought a Bad-a$$ Desktop that trumps my old Dell by a mile. This things does everything but sleep in the wet spot.
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy."

rohan

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2005, 08:17:17 PM »
I hope you girls don't plan to come up in here and mess our board up with your bickering..;) 

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2005, 08:20:40 PM »
Nice pic, Ms. Reign...Have you guys checked out this site for computers/laptops http://www.cyberpowersystem.com/Default.asp, my wifey is a IT geek and all of her geeky ass co-worker friends rave about this site, their computers and laptops.  We just bought a Bad-a$$ Desktop that trumps my old Dell by a mile. This things does everything but sleep in the wet spot.

hmm. Good prices. Bad name.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

dividebyzero

• Sr. Citizen
  • Motherf*ckin' Snakes On A Plane!
    • MSN Messenger - daedelus_rex@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2005, 08:26:32 PM »
(My guy-related rant...)

I am so f-ing SICK of the "skinny female dog" trend. I was hoping it would end soon, but it only seems to be getting worse. If you're in need of a particularly grotesque example, feel free to check out Teri Hatcher on "Desperate Housewives". Women who are that emaciated are becoming common now, and that to me is a problem. Not only is it unnatural, but it means that there's a growing cross-section of women in this country who actually put themselves through torturous regimens of anorexia in order to make themselves that way.

I'm ranting because it happened at the club this weekend. My friends looked at me like *I* was the one who was crazy because I opted for a very buxom and bodacious latina over this tapeworm of a white woman, and it seemed silly to me.

Don't get me wrong. This isn't some convulted, and idealistic social commentary on my part, no empathetic cry over the plight of modern women... It's pure perversion and selfishness on my part. I like my women to have some degree of physical substance, the welcome protrusions and curvatures that serve to distinguish the "gentler sex" with almost every proportionate increase in angularity and dimension. Not a series of jagged bones loosely connected by a slick cocoon of overly moistened skin.

I demand that those men, ESPECIALLY black men, explain themselves if they too suffer from ths "skinny fetish" like the rest of the country. I honestly dont get it, but would like to...

(...end rant)
"Remove the chain, cause' that's off it!"

Acceptances: Georgetown ("off da' chain!")
That is all...

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2005, 08:27:48 PM »
Here we discuss, money, cars, clothes, hos, mark ass tricks, trick ass marks, mark ass b!tches and food.

I would like to make a call for agenda. We have let the women infiltrate and sidetrack us from our original objective.  Let's get back on topic, gentlemen.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Made4law

• Sr. Citizen
  • "to boldly go, where no man has gone before"
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2005, 08:28:03 PM »
I hope you girls don't plan to come up in here and mess our board up with your bickering..;) 

I say all the fellas go over to the "Females" board and pee on the the toilet seat, leave the top off the toothpaste and stack dirty laundry up about 4ft, then they can really feel our love.
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy."

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2005, 08:29:15 PM »
(My guy-related rant...)

I am so f-ing SICK of the "skinny female dog" trend. I was hoping it would end soon, but it only seems to be getting worse. If you're in need of a particularly grotesque example, feel free to check out Teri Hatcher on "Desperate Housewives". Women who are that emaciated are becoming common now, and that to me is a problem. Not only is it unnatural, but it means that there's a growing cross-section of women in this country who actually put themselves through torturous regimens of anorexia in order to make themselves that way.

I'm ranting because it happened at the club this weekend. My friends looked at me like *I* was the one who was crazy because I opted for a very buxom and bodacious latina over this tapeworm of a white woman, and it seemed silly to me.

Don't get me wrong. This isn't some convulted, and idealistic social commentary on my part, no empathetic cry over the plight of modern women... It's pure perversion and selfishness on my part. I like my women to have some degree of physical substance, the welcome protrusions and curvatures that serve to distinguish the "gentler sex" with almost every proportionate increase in angularity and dimension. Not a series of jagged bones loosely connected by a slick cocoon of overly moistened skin.

I demand that those men, ESPECIALLY black men, explain themselves if they too suffer from ths "skinny fetish" like the rest of the country. I honestly dont get it, but would like to...

(...end rant)

LOL

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2005, 08:29:49 PM »
Here we discuss, money, cars, clothes, hos, mark ass tricks, trick ass marks, mark ass b!tches and food.

I would like to make a call for agenda. We have let the women infiltrate and sidetrack us from our original objective.  Let's get back on topic, gentlemen.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2005, 08:30:28 PM »

I say all the fellas go over to the "Females" board and pee on the the toilet seat, leave the top off the toothpaste and stack dirty laundry up about 4ft, then they can really feel our love.

Hey, aren't you the guy who went to HYP and is pretty sure he will attend Harvard?

pale_blue_sun

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2005, 08:36:23 PM »
(My guy-related rant...)

(...end rant)

I personally don't think that Terri Hatcher is THAT thin (based on the last time I saw her anyway) - she's more of the "uber-slim" population.  As for your rant about stick thin woomen - yeah I gotta agree with you.  I have no idea why anyone would find them attractive.  I get really grossed out when I see their arms - seems so snappable.  There has to be some sort of a healthy medium b/c super thin and fat!  Most of the guys I know aren't too swayed by overly thin women.  But there are those FEW who drool at the sight of skin and bones.  If one is like that naturally - well there isn't much you can say.  But if women actually STARVE themselves and go through endless psychological torture to get that way...well that's just sad.