Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Guys, what are you looking for in a wife?

House Wife
 0 (0%)
Trophy Wife
 0 (0%)
Part-time house wife/ part-time worker
 0 (0%)
Career Woman
 0 (0%)
Bread Winner
 0 (0%)
Not looking for a wife
 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: February 27, 2005, 03:05:22 PM

Author Topic: The Guys' Thread  (Read 31222 times)

'lit

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The Guys' Thread
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2005, 02:02:02 PM »
are you curvy?

yup. but i just read the part about ladies staying quiet on this thread, so from now on i will communitcate in emoticonese. so, affirmative =  :) and so on.

Regal_Muse

« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2005, 02:02:43 PM »
Lexy is a white girl who has junk in her trunk LMAO....

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2005, 02:03:58 PM »
are you curvy?

yup. but i just read the part about ladies staying quiet on this thread, so from now on i will communitcate in emoticonese. so, affirmative =  :) and so on.

You can talk. We were just kiddin'

So, where are these curves at?
Look to the left -- Look to the right

'lit

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2005, 02:09:23 PM »

nah, sadly i don't. only up top.  :'(  i was just applauding the sentiment that superskinny is not so ideal.

cali444

• Sr. Citizen
  • I, sir, am a lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2005, 02:11:54 PM »
are you curvy?

RBG, you are hopeless.  *sigh*

maricutie

« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2005, 02:14:09 PM »
LOL ... :)

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2005, 02:16:42 PM »
are you curvy?

RBG, you are hopeless.  *sigh*

LOL - I'm just getting people to open up.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2005, 02:17:50 PM »
i have a question for the guys thread. and maybe its been discussed b/f. but the perception among some black women i know is that the higher education a black man gets, the more likely he will end up with a white (or other) woman. it seems that way, b/c when we looked at our profs, most of the guys in grad school, med school etc. they were dating/married to non-black women. is this perception really skewed?

You know what I've noticed lately?  A lot of guys with cornrows and throwbacks are walking around with white women on their arms.. I say go for it..they're taking them off of our  hands...

But to seriously answer your question, it seemed to be a trend at my UG institution. Most of the black women on the yrd dated white men. Most of the black guys dated white women. They were all lost IMO. It just seems as if some people attribute success to the life of a caucasion. In turn they will do whatever they can to identify. Date caucasions, separate themselves from their upbringing and family (that may be less educated than them) and have bi-racial children that they in-turn raise without knowing their African American heritage.

I've heard various black men say that white women are easier to be with. They're more submissive, they'll comply in the bedroom easier etc.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

seu2002

« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2005, 02:18:07 PM »
RBG, is there any way to amend that poll to include the option, "The poll doesn't apply to me bc I'm a female and I'm choosing this option bc I want to see the results of the poll."  Or something?  If the females can't/don't vote then there's no way for us to see what you men are voting.  And I think we're all curious but don't want to mess your poll up.

rohan

« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2005, 02:18:38 PM »

nah, sadly i don't. only up top. :'( i was just applauding the sentiment that superskinny is not so ideal.

Applauding along with ya;).....sorry for the raw deal on the butt though, but I'm sure you still do well for yourself with the guys (since some guys can't seem to see pass a nice pair of breast) :P