Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Guys, what are you looking for in a wife?

House Wife
 0 (0%)
Trophy Wife
 0 (0%)
Part-time house wife/ part-time worker
 0 (0%)
Career Woman
 0 (0%)
Bread Winner
 0 (0%)
Not looking for a wife
 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: February 27, 2005, 03:05:22 PM

Author Topic: The Guys' Thread  (Read 30341 times)

Regal_Muse

Re: The Guys' Thread
« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2005, 03:09:20 PM »
So RBG..if the girl had a lazy eye...then what?

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2005, 03:11:15 PM »
So RBG..if the girl had a lazy eye...then what?

Well it will hurt her less when she sees the back of my head as I walk away.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Lexington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2005, 03:12:05 PM »
I guess I'm the only "eyes" man.

Eyes are important, but the question was specifically about being sexy.  I'm not sure I would equate eyes with sex before other more direct parts of the anatomy ;-)

And where are all the feet men?  It's an anonymous poll, you can admit it!  LOL

Dictionary.com defines sexy as "Arousing or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest." In light of this info, I still say eyes.

Why do we always have to take it to the dictionary? I think we all know what sexy means... You're allowed to choose eyes, but I just don't think most men would agree.  That's all.
"I take summers off cuz I love winter beef..." NAS

'lit

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2005, 03:12:16 PM »
I'm happy you agree lexy LOL.  :-*

So how big are your boobs? Hehehe (I'm sounding like such a guy now...they this is the guy thread, so I'm going to take on the mind set of a man while here...)

yeah, right   ::)

Regal_Muse

« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2005, 03:12:43 PM »
So guys have you ever had a girl "queef" on you. LOL

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2005, 03:13:28 PM »
Let the girls post man...it would be nice to get their perspective on things IMO, plus we were all over their board like white on rice....But the first one of you to show your ass in here..hrumph!

LOL@ Sands though, did someone really call someone a burrito?  Daymn, that's messed up, I must have missed that post.

On another note, I feel that cat on the skinny girl rant.  How could someone bypass a curvy buxom woman for one of those Hollywood looking sticks?

Correction, SOME of you were on the ladies' board like white on rice.  You will see no post from the rest of the fellas in there.  That's their board to discuss biz that has to do with female issues.

RBG - you started this thread.  Regulate.

Don't worry Sands.  When you guys start talking about jock itch and blue balls, the ladies won't have much to contribute.  But then again, I wouldn't be surprised.  Collectively, we do seem to know a little bit about everything...  ;D

Jock itch anyone?
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

rohan

« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2005, 03:13:34 PM »
We need a detailed explanation? Why booty? Is it b/c when you are hitting it from the back there is cushion? What is it?

That's basically what it is... And I, personally, can do without the detailed explanation  :)

But you, personally, do not set the rules;)  And I don't think straight up sex is the reason, though it is a nice view from back there..;)  The love of the nice butt is something that is in our DNA, like the curve of the breast etc. IMO

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 23, 2005, 03:14:27 PM »
I guess I'm the only "eyes" man.

Eyes are important, but the question was specifically about being sexy.  I'm not sure I would equate eyes with sex before other more direct parts of the anatomy ;-)

And where are all the feet men?  It's an anonymous poll, you can admit it!  LOL

Dictionary.com defines sexy as "Arousing or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest." In light of this info, I still say eyes.

Why do we always have to take it to the dictionary? I think we all know what sexy means... You're allowed to choose eyes, but I just don't think most men would agree.  That's all.

Yah, I agree. I'm an odd one.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

rohan

« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2005, 03:15:25 PM »
So guys have you ever had a girl "queef" on you. LOL

What's that Regal?

Lexington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2005, 03:15:41 PM »
We need a detailed explanation? Why booty? Is it b/c when you are hitting it from the back there is cushion? What is it?

That's basically what it is... And I, personally, can do without the detailed explanation  :)

But you, personally, do not set the rules;)  And I don't think straight up sex is the reason, though it is a nice view from back there..;)  The love of the nice butt is something that is in our DNA, like the curve of the breast etc. IMO

Hmph!
"I take summers off cuz I love winter beef..." NAS