Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Guys, what are you looking for in a wife?

House Wife
 0 (0%)
Trophy Wife
 0 (0%)
Part-time house wife/ part-time worker
 0 (0%)
Career Woman
 0 (0%)
Bread Winner
 0 (0%)
Not looking for a wife
 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: February 27, 2005, 03:05:22 PM

Author Topic: The Guys' Thread  (Read 31311 times)

Regal_Muse

Re: The Guys' Thread
« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2005, 02:44:19 PM »
Usually I'm not bothered by Black men dating outside of their race, however I do get annoyed when I see certain black men exclusively outside of their race. That sends a message to society that black women aren't good enough for them. I also get sick when Non-black women who have Mandingo syndrome where all they talk about is the black man's physical attributes as if he's a buck. It's really obnoxious. You never hear a white woman talking about her white boyfriend like "Oh Robert has milky white skin..." come on now. Black men are more than just physical specimens.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 23, 2005, 02:47:07 PM »
Let the girls post man...it would be nice to get their perspective on things IMO, plus we were all over their board like white on rice....But the first one of you to show your ass in here..hrumph!

LOL@ Sands though, did someone really call someone a burrito?  Daymn, that's messed up, I must have missed that post.

On another note, I feel that cat on the skinny girl rant.  How could someone bypass a curvy buxom woman for one of those Hollywood looking sticks?

Correction, SOME of you were on the ladies' board like white on rice.  You will see no post from the rest of the fellas in there.  That's their board to discuss biz that has to do with female issues.

RBG - you started this thread.  Regulate.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Lexington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2005, 02:48:50 PM »
Black men are more than just physical specimens.

But they are such wonderful physical specimens! I'm black I can say it... LOL.  I can't blame them because I appreciate my brothers but it is a bit irritating.  It reminds me of the white man/asian woman thing...
"I take summers off cuz I love winter beef..." NAS

Regal_Muse

« Reply #113 on: February 23, 2005, 02:50:47 PM »
Okay Lexi...Maybe it's hypocritical of me to say this, but I don't have a problem with a black woman taking about how sexy or great a black man is....but when someone "else" does it, I find it irritating. I don't know why. I just do.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2005, 02:51:29 PM »
Let the girls post man...it would be nice to get their perspective on things IMO, plus we were all over their board like white on rice....But the first one of you to show your ass in here..hrumph!

LOL@ Sands though, did someone really call someone a burrito? Daymn, that's messed up, I must have missed that post.

On another note, I feel that cat on the skinny girl rant. How could someone bypass a curvy buxom woman for one of those Hollywood looking sticks?

Correction, SOME of you were on the ladies' board like white on rice. You will see no post from the rest of the fellas in there. That's their board to discuss biz that has to do with female issues.

RBG - you started this thread. Regulate.

I'm regulatin'. As long as they are adding to the discussion and not acting like typical women, its fine. :)
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2005, 02:52:48 PM »
Okay Lexi...Maybe it's hypocritical of me to say this, but I don't have a problem with a black woman taking about how sexy or great a black man is....but when someone "else" does it, I find it irritating. I don't know why. I just do.

Maybe?  ;)

Lexington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2005, 02:54:57 PM »

No, it is hypo but I feel you completely - its human nature and its allowed as long as you recognize it for what it is.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2005, 02:56:44 PM »
I guess I'm the only "eyes" man.

Regal_Muse

« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2005, 02:56:52 PM »
I have flaws.. (HERE ThAT PEOPLE! I HAVE FLAWS I ADMIT IT DAMMIT!)

SO what is the real deal with black men's obession with booties? Breast don't seem to matter much. A girl can have a flat chest, but if she as booty, it's all good. Someone please break it down for the ladies to understand the big deal about booty?

Lexington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2005, 02:57:06 PM »

LOL@ Sands though, did someone really call someone a burrito?  Daymn, that's messed up, I must have missed that post.

On another note, I feel that cat on the skinny girl rant.  How could someone bypass a curvy buxom woman for one of those Hollywood looking sticks?

Correction, SOME of you were on the ladies' board like white on rice.  You will see no post from the rest of the fellas in there.  That's their board to discuss biz that has to do with female issues.

RBG - you started this thread.  Regulate.

Don't worry Sands.  When you guys start talking about jock itch and blue balls, the ladies won't have much to contribute.  But then again, I wouldn't be surprised.  Collectively, we do seem to know a little bit about everything...  ;D