Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: AFRICAN AMERICAN INDEPENDENTS  (Read 2171 times)

Klansmen

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: AFRICAN AMERICAN INDEPENDENTS
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2005, 03:44:49 PM »
anyone who feels as if they are different from their peers and have insight, intuition, and vision which may force the normality to show a hand may be simply independent from the rest...and are thinkers and doers who work the system and change the system every fuching, single day...and ride da wave!

"down with those who "took" the world trade center down...and grab them to make a peace!"

africans began as conservatives and then were liberals and then were conservatives and then were liberals...so???? what? what? WHAT ARE U GONNA DO WITH THE "OOOhs"? treat them like the "nineties", the "eighties" the "seventies"...the "woes"?.....instead...turn infinity or 8 horizontally and fight to ammend...so...make a stand!

peace out, rastafari

To hell with what party africans belong to, i suck big cocc.

a vast majority of africa mixed with white or indian or anything else that would lie still long enough.

really?...please....ha ha ha...that is too much information...sorry u are so desparate :'(...good for you...have fun. ;)

Once again blueballs, altering my posts is really weak. You can do better. Attack me like a man. Pretend that we are in a dark alley and you are low on crack rocks.....

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Re: AFRICAN AMERICAN INDEPENDENTS
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2005, 03:53:12 PM »
anyone who feels as if they are different from their peers and have insight, intuition, and vision which may force the normality to show a hand may be simply independent from the rest...and are thinkers and doers who work the system and change the system every fuching, single day...and ride da wave!

"down with those who "took" the world trade center down...and grab them to make a peace!"

africans began as conservatives and then were liberals and then were conservatives and then were liberals...so???? what? what? WHAT ARE U GONNA DO WITH THE "OOOhs"? treat them like the "nineties", the "eighties" the "seventies"...the "woes"?.....instead...turn infinity or 8 horizontally and fight to ammend...so...make a stand!

peace out, rastafari

To hell with what party africans belong to, i suck big cocc.

a vast majority of africa mixed with white or indian or anything else that would lie still long enough.

really?...please....ha ha ha...that is too much information...sorry u are so desparate :'(...good for you...have fun. ;)

Once again blueballs, i'd like a man. twallow cocks.....

okay...understood...get a life. ;)
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare