Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: AFRICAN AMERICAN INDEPENDENTS  (Read 2243 times)

faith2005

Re: AFRICAN AMERICAN INDEPENDENTS
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2005, 06:01:47 PM »
huh?  :D

Young Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2005, 06:10:22 PM »
huh?  :D

Sorry I'm trying to learn my legal terms so I will be using them any chance I get. Neway don't you have cases to read! All you big name Law Students do no work.

faith2005

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2005, 11:49:14 PM »
haha, now I know you're crazy ike...hope you're enjoying b-more for me. lol!

Klansmen

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2005, 04:20:32 PM »
anyone who feels as if they are different from their peers and have insight, intuition, and vision which may force the normality to show a hand may be simply independent from the rest...and are thinkers and doers who work the system and change the system every fuching, single day...and ride da wave!

"down with those who "took" the world trade center down...and grab them to make a peace!"

africans began as conservatives and then were liberals and then were conservatives and then were liberals...so???? what? what? WHAT ARE U GONNA DO WITH THE "OOOhs"? treat them like the "nineties", the "eighties" the "seventies"...the "woes"?.....instead...turn infinity or 8 horizontally and fight to ammend...so...make a stand!

peace out, rastafari

To hell with what party africans belong to, they are in africa. You people are blacks, coloreds, jigs, spooks, porch monkeys, inmates or niggers.

And why do you all have to belong to the same party? Stop listening to Jesse and AL and whoever your local pastor is and use your own intellect to make a choice. Stop being pawns, learn the issues and act/vote accordingly. This talk of "the black vote" assumes that you coloreds don't have a mind of your own and are basically burnt lemmmings. Be you.

Lastly, stop calling yourselves africans or african/americans. The vast majority of you have
a) never been to africa
b) don't want to go or live in africa
c) aren't as smart as africans
d) are mixed with white or indian or anything else that would lie still long enough

Be an American and start from there. You've been here longer than damn near verybody else but still trying to hang on to the "motherland". Foolish!

tier 7 hopeful

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2005, 04:31:45 PM »
holy crap

ThePerfectSoldier

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SuzukiAkira138
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2005, 10:59:09 AM »
Well I'm African.  Do I get to call myself African American, Mr. Klansman?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2005, 11:10:35 AM »
anyone who feels as if they are different from their peers and have insight, intuition, and vision which may force the normality to show a hand may be simply independent from the rest...and are thinkers and doers who work the system and change the system every fuching, single day...and ride da wave!

"down with those who "took" the world trade center down...and grab them to make a peace!"

africans began as conservatives and then were liberals and then were conservatives and then were liberals...so???? what? what? WHAT ARE U GONNA DO WITH THE "OOOhs"? treat them like the "nineties", the "eighties" the "seventies"...the "woes"?.....instead...turn infinity or 8 horizontally and fight to ammend...so...make a stand!

peace out, rastafari

To hell with what party africans belong to, they are in africa. You people are blacks, coloreds, jigs, spooks, porch monkeys, inmates or niggers.

And why do you all have to belong to the same party? Stop listening to Jesse and AL and whoever your local pastor is and use your own intellect to make a choice. Stop being pawns, learn the issues and act/vote accordingly. This talk of "the black vote" assumes that you coloreds don't have a mind of your own and are basically burnt lemmmings. Be you.

Lastly, stop calling yourselves africans or african/americans. The vast majority of you have
a) never been to africa
d) are mixed with white or indian or anything else that would lie still long enough

Be an American and start from there. You've been here longer than damn near verybody else but still trying to hang on to the "motherland". Foolish!

listen my little klan pecker...just because you have not had a voice...nor have the strength to stand on your own two feet and be an independent thinker clearly shows that you are a sorry example of an american...

niggling remarks like yours show how you must have shite in your drawers so get the poo-poo out...that is the first bit of advice.

you seem young...you have some growing up to do...

by the way...did you know that 80% if clansmen are "followers"...get out from under the blanket of "labelism" you are a marked slave to your own narrow vision...

and rise above rise above rise above.

you obviously do not know WHO you are as aye think your parents must have had so many sex partners that you no longer have a cultural identity...even archie bunker knew that he was of welsh descent...

many klans men also do not know what their cultural heritage is...

most intelligent people call clansmen..."little crying girls"...even if they are men...they complain like "little biatches"...

px.o.rsta

ps...grow some balls...will ya...
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Klansmen

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2005, 07:23:13 PM »

peace out, rastafari

a) never been to africa

listen my little klan pecker...just because you have not had a voice...nor have the strength to stand on your own two feet and be an independent thinker clearly shows that you are a sorry example of an american...

niggling remarks like yours show how you must have shite in your drawers so get the poo-poo out...that is the first bit of advice.

you seem young...you have some growing up to do...

by the way...did you know that 80% if clansmen are "followers"...get out from under the blanket of "labelism" you are a marked slave to your own narrow vision...

and rise above rise above rise above.

you obviously do not know WHO you are as aye think your parents must have had so many sex partners that you no longer have a cultural identity...even archie bunker knew that he was of welsh descent...

many klans men also do not know what their cultural heritage is...

most intelligent people call clansmen..."little crying girls"...even if they are men...they complain like "little biatches"...

px.o.rsta

ps...grow some balls...will ya...

Interesting take but you failed to address any of my points/concerns. Why would I expect anything else from a #%@!? My post was a legitimate response to your post mingled with solid advice for the australopithecine race known as the jig. Every word I said has merit, you failed to address my points and are hiding behind the typical spinning of an idiot. Reread my post and respond JJ.

I see why you niggers have such a hard time in the world if you think this guy is deep. Typical IBM (ignorant black man).     

Young Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2005, 12:11:18 AM »
"To love ones enemy is to deny him the pleasure of his ignorance. To love ones family is to protect them from the ignorance of this world. To love ones gun is to love the very thing that protects his family from that ignorance, but I can only love my gun if that ignorance shows up at my front door, untill then I will just love my enemy while sitting on my front porch holding the very love which protects my family." -Young Ike-  Cartel 4 Life

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2005, 03:27:55 PM »

peace out, rastafari

To hell with what party africans belong to, i suck big cocc.

a vast majority of africa mixed with white or indian or anything else that would lie still long enough.

really?...please....ha ha ha...that is too much information...sorry u are so desparate :'(...good for you...have fun. ;)
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare