Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hilarious  (Read 4274 times)

Regal_Muse

Hilarious
« on: February 22, 2005, 12:16:49 AM »
MY POSTS WERE REMOVED because I made some offensive comments towards our token Mexican Seu. Well next time someone makes a derogatory remark about blacks, they should get deleted as well instead of being moved to the Hater board. Next time Seu or anyone else who wants to play the dozens with me, I go below the belt. If you can't handle it then STFU. Thank you!

Regal_Muse

Re: Hilarious
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 12:25:39 AM »
BUt isn't that what the hater board is for? If my post get censored, then the same policy should apply to everyone else.

seu2002

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 12:27:14 AM »
it was hardly a derogatory remark towards me.  it was towards women in general.  and for the record, it was removed before i even got to read it all.

i respect those who have respected me thus far.  but otherwise, i don't care.  i don't back down.  a few stupid words "below the belt" are hardly going to scare me away.   who ever has something to say to me, be my guest.

Regal_Muse

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 12:34:38 AM »

Seu be happy this is the internet b/c the last female who called me a b*tch to my face ended up in the back of an ally unconscious.
   :-*

seu2002

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2005, 01:31:42 AM »

Seu be happy this is the internet b/c the last female who called me a b*tch to my face ended up in the back of an ally unconscious.

you talk a big game.  you don't scare me.  you think you're cute throwing out all those racial slurs and posting the tasteless avatar.  unbeknownst to you, you're the one who annoys people with your narcisstic, self-glorifying, insecurities that makes every woman on any board a threat to you.  how many women have you tried to cut down?  go on with your hollow threats about ending up in the back of an alley...   

anyway.  i respect ladyday, and bc she asked me to, i refuse to defile her thread with petty BS such as yours.  since you earlier stated that you carry on as a man, i suggest you have the "balls" to PM me if you have anything to say to me.

Made4law

• Sr. Citizen
  • "to boldly go, where no man has gone before"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2005, 01:38:39 AM »
Yeah, Catfight, nice... Now if you guys will forward me the firm/organization you will be working for I'll make sure to stay the hell away... Stop this small minded bickering, Hello...its the internet you can't really fight people.
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy."

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2005, 01:50:50 AM »
seu is a "poor player who struts and frets her hour upon the stage and is heard of no more"...macbeth...w.shaka speare.

and seu is a "sorry-sort"...so ms. muse...never fret...she will be gone.

besides...aye have a suspicion that she has to scratch her tiny balls and shave her mustache too much within 48 hrs. time...wow, how could one deal with that much ummm...aaahh...trimming?  and nobody likes to do that.
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Regal_Muse

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2005, 02:58:26 PM »

you talk a big game.  you don't scare me.  you think you're cute throwing out all those racial slurs and posting the tasteless avatar.  unbeknownst to you, you're the one who annoys people with your narcisstic, self-glorifying, insecurities that makes every woman on any board a threat to you.  how many women have you tried to cut down?  go on with your hollow threats about ending up in the back of an alley...   

anyway.  i respect ladyday, and bc she asked me to, i refuse to defile her thread with petty BS such as yours.  since you earlier stated that you carry on as a man, i suggest you have the "balls" to PM me if you have anything to say to me.

Actually Seu, I don't talk big game. Everything I have said has been backed up. If I decided to pop up at Rutgers next year, I seriously doubt you would call me a b*tch to my face and still be standing. There is only a small handful of women I know who are that bold.

Why do you guys assume that b/c I'm confident that I'm either narcissistic or insecure? What reasons would I have to be insecure? Want to know what I really think? People aren't use to seeing a black woman so confident in her abilities so they do everything they can to tear her down or belittle her. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I have many flaws and personal struggles, but by no means does that make me insecure. On the same note, I've accomplished a lot for my age so I have no reason to be ashamed of myself.

Obviously I've gotten under your skin for you to talk about me to other females on the boards. So my question is whose nerves do I get on? Call them out because I guarantee you the same ones talking smack about me are the same ones being "cool" in PMS or over AIM.

The sad thing is you must honestly think I give a two sh*ts about what half the people on here think about me. This isn't a popularity contest. Not every law student is on these boards watching me. As a matter of fact most people share my opinions but they want to be liked by everyone so they keep it to themselves. Besides, the odds of meeting some of these people are very small. Besides the folks I already know, I will probably keep in contact with two or three people from here and they don't seem to have a problem with me. If they do, they call me out on it, not gossip behind my back.

FYI: Where did you get the idea that ANY woman, especially a dirty a$$ skank such as yourself is a threat to me? I'm not competing against anyone on here. Each black woman on this board is doing their own thing and successful in their own right. Perhaps the truth is that you feel threatened. The only people I ever felt the intimidated or threatened by are some of my sorors, my momma, and my cousin, because those are some bad a$$ women who are about their business and have a strong presence where ever they go.

You my dear, on the dirt on the bottom of my running shoes. Regardless if you become a sucessful attorney, you will still be trash.  :-*

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2005, 06:14:14 PM »
wow! what happened in my absence?  what is under your skin RM?  was it seu's comment/question/personal experience about how black women seem more confrontational/apt to fight with one another?  there must be something else right? 

regal and seu - you both know damm well that no matter how much you may want to throw a punch at each other, you wont!  seriously, would you throw away your legal career over an internet squabble?  you are going to harvard or better rm, so your avatar is really puzzling.  both of you, please squash this crap and save your energy for better things.
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

lil_token

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2005, 10:49:35 PM »
:o Whoa!  I totally missed this bit of drama on my vacation from LSD.  Ladies, is it that serious?  ALL women, regardless of race, class, or background deserve respect -- from themselves and from others.  Sadly, most conflicts between women can be attributed to hidden insecurities and overt competition, but we can all take strides to change that fact.  I don't know the root of your conflict, but it seems to me that there's little sense in getting so worked up over something that is said on an internet message board to throw around physical threads and belligerent comments.  C'mon, you're future attorneys -- have some class.

Seu - you have not been on this board long enough for the regulars to get a real sense of your personality and your intentions, thus whatever comments you may make about black women may be scrutinized more so than they are when more established non-black posters make them.  You may not have intended to be demeaning -- and I suspect that since you date a black man you did not -- but you have to realize that all people have to go on with regard to making judgments about you here is what you type.  It's a limited view and it can be unfair, but it is an inherent limitation of internet discussions.  I am not saying you were right or wrong, as I do not wish to take sides in this discussion, but I would urge you to be more mindful about your phrasing and your "tone."

Regal - I have said this on countless occasions -- you have accomplished a great deal and you should not hesitate to take pride in those accomplishments.  However, I think your "tone" can be misleading with regard to what you may be seeking to communicate.  You and I are cool, but quite honestly, even I was somewhat put off by your post-Boalt rejection threads/comments/attitude.  Yes you have great numbers, and you may well have a "good story," but you have to keep in mind that you are entering a professional arena, where people will evaluate you both on your credentials and the attitude you exude.  There are objective and subjective factors involved in the admissions process and while your objective factors are strong, something about your application must have not sat well with the ad com at Boalt.  That doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with you, OR the school for that matter.  No one is owed an acceptance to law school, even if they have a 180/4.0, because it takes more than smarts to be a successful law student and practitioner.  Each school looks for certain factors, tries to fill certain molds.  So you didn’t fit the Berkeley mold – move on, you obviously have other choices.  It seems impractical and pointless to continue to vent about something that will obviously have no bearing on your decision as to what school you will attend, which leads me to believe this is an issue that touches your vanity more than anything else.  I think you were insensitive to say the least to imply that you feel yourself more deserving of admission than people with lower numbers for two reasons.  One – two people on this board were admitted to the school in question with such numbers – are you saying you are better?  And two, you don’t know anything about those who were admitted with lower numbers and are in no position to make value judgments about them.  I remain proud of everything you have accomplished and I sincerely hope that you reach the top – Yale, that is – and the above rant is nothing more than an FYI.  You're stong willed and intelligent -- now put those qualities to good use and make all of us proud! :-* ;D