Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: When do you think we'll get the results?  (Read 2806 times)

sparkle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
When do you think we'll get the results?
« on: February 21, 2005, 11:55:35 PM »
We now moved past the cancel date, so I guess any day is possible.  Does anyone think we might get them this Friday?  I really want my record to be complete so LSAC can send it out.
WUSTL 2008

LSN: sparklesparkle

Emolee

• Sr. Citizen
  • I believe there is a distance I have wandered
    • View Profile
Re: When do you think we'll get the results?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 12:05:04 AM »
yup, my guess is this Friday.
wrestling over tiny matters: UCLA vs. Columbia

LSAT 173!  Thank you, God!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=emolee

Emolee

• Sr. Citizen
  • I believe there is a distance I have wandered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 12:06:15 AM »
oh, unless this cancel debacle takes extra time to sort out
wrestling over tiny matters: UCLA vs. Columbia

LSAT 173!  Thank you, God!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=emolee

withj

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 12:07:38 AM »
I want mine to be complete so my hair will stop falling out by the fistful. I'm anticipating it like I used to Christmas, and dreading it like when I knew I was gonna catch a beating for misbehavior.

coolestb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2005, 12:10:34 AM »
withj, what did you put for the TREX question?...
What was your letter for the soybean one also?  Was it "C"

withj

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2005, 12:18:41 AM »
Coolest,

I will always consider your dogged efforts to recreate the test one of the most inspiring things I have ever witnessed, and I'm only joking about 2%  when I say it. More power to you, even if it takes 1001 LSD threads, and I mean that. I was checking out the work you folk have done on the master list, and if it was up to me you would get into law school just for the powers of memory that thread evidences.

However, you're pretty much barking up the wrong tree with me. Within 24 hours of the test it was 95% blur to me, and it's only gotten foggier since. Best of luck to you though.

For what it's worth, I put both scavenger and predator for the TREX question, and the only soybeans q I remember involved monkeys and apple orchards, it was the first question on one of the LR sections. And I definitely don't remember any letters of answer choices, tho' I have a vague recollection of a couple of patterns (a triple EEE, and 3 2-in-a-rows.)

sparkle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2005, 12:20:54 AM »
I got 3 2 in a rows too!  I went nuts checking them to find my mistake LOL but eventually left them.
WUSTL 2008

withj

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2005, 12:22:55 AM »
Sparkle:

Do you remember if they were the last six answers on the 26-q LR section? It was section 5 for me. It coming at the end of the test is the only reason I remember it so clearly.

I think one of the reasons I haven't been of more help recreating LR questions is 'cause I had 3 sections, 76 qs total. It wore me down quite a bit.

selfish crab

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2005, 12:46:52 AM »
Hi all,

I was on the verge of canceling, but then backed down and decided to just let it ride, although after reading the master list, i'm pretty sure I got the TRex question wrong and the children/computers question.   I don't even remember a soybean question.   That master list is impressive;  and I thought I was cool for being able to recall the camper LG.

Anyway,  does anyone know if you have to order the LSDAS service before you get your LSAt score?  Or is it possible to receive an LSAST score before staritng up the whole LSDAS service?

sparkle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2005, 01:03:20 AM »
I not as good at remembering as most of y'all seem to be, but I think they were near the end.  I had three LR sections as well so they're kind of a blur.  I thought the last one was hardest (I had it #5), too bad it wasn't the experimental. 
WUSTL 2008